Chapter 30

"Come get her then Calvin," I spoke into the receiver.
"I can't. Can you drop her off?"
"No I have a date at 8 and its 6:45. I'm just gone take her to your moms house."
"Who the fuck is this nigga you keep going on dates with Zara?"
"I don't understand what's so important that you can't come and get her Calvin." I said aggravated. I got some where to be and he on good bullshit.
I heard whispering on the other end of the phone and I was trying to listen. I made out. "You need to leave before my daughter get here".
"Calvin what the fuck is wrong with you!? You sitting there laying with some female but you can't come get yo daughter. Ion know who you think I am but you got me fucked up! Gone make me late for my fuckin date," I yelled and hung up.
He ain't shit Bruh. I text Jay and tell him I'm on my way. Then I throw on some clothes.
We only going to his house and we watching some movies. You know a stay in kinda night.
I pack Zaria's things and head to Calvin's parents house.
"Come in Zara!!" Chrissy yelled when I knocked on the door.
"Hey Chrissy. How are you?" I said excitedly. I really missed her. I haven't seen her in what feels like forever.
"Hey boo. Calvin!!!!," She yelled.
Calvin Sr walks down the stairs with a big smile on his face. "Zara what you doing here girl?" he said then kissed my cheeks.
Calvin Sr is the nicest man I ever met but yet he still scares the living shit out of me. But like in a fatherly way.
"Nothing just came to drop off Zaria. Calvin is supposed to be coming to get her before 8." i expressed rubbing my temples. This whole situation is frustrating me.
Chrissy shook her head and smiled, "Girl you got a date or something?" I looked up and smiled a little and started blushing. Her eyes got wide and her smile turned in to a frown. "Why so soon Zara? You don't have to jump back out there so quickly," she said looking me in my eyes.
"Would you look at the time! I got to go. I'm sorry for springing her on y'all like this. Chrissy I'll talk to you later about this situation. Love ya'll!" I walked over to Zaria and gave her a bunch of kisses.
I honestly didn't want to have that conversation with her right now. And I was running a little late for my date.
I drove straight to Jayceon's house.
Xxxxxxxxxx
Jayceon
"JAYCEON you play to fucking much. Why would you throw that water in me. What the fuck is wrong with you," she yelled wiping her face.
I looked at her and laughed. She was so mad.
"Calm down Bae it's not that serious."
"What you mean. My damn hair is wet," she shouted then slapped me on my arm. I'm not gone hold you up that shit stung low key.
"Don't hit me Zara." I said looking at her. Analyzing her. Her lips. Her flushed cheeks. Eyes filled with anger. She is so damn sexy man.
"What you gone do, huh? What you gone done? Nothing. You ain't bout it nigga," she voices pushing me with every sentence.
I laughed and pushed her a little.
"That's what I thought, nothing"
She turned around and I quickly grabbed her waist trying to tackle her to the ground.
Like I said trying she put up a helluva fight. She locked her legs around mine and thought she had me stuck. I wiggled my way out. I grabbed her body and flipped her over then pinned her arms above her head and I placed my knee between her her thighs.
She was breathing hard. Chest going up and down up and down. Her tittes was looking nice too. I started moving my knee and she started to bite her lip.

Then I heard loud knocks on the door.

I sighed and made my way to the door.

Why is she even here yo!

"Yea better had opened this damn door nigga."

Comment

Vote

Follow ()