Chapter Seven

Sorry about it being kinda late. Enjoy!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin

I’m walking into the kitchen at my mother’s house for the party. And guess who I see. None other than Tasha hoe ass. Right then I just knew the party was fucked.

She looked at me with eyes that said ‘got that ass’. Zara walked up beside me and that look changed from ‘got that ass’ to ‘what the fuck’. Zara just stood by me and looked at her.

“What are you doing here Tasha?” I asked her in a bored tone because I knew she had come unannounced hoping I would come here too.

“Boy is why is you talking to her like that? You should have brought her, the mother of your unborn child, rather than this other fat hussy. I know your mother taught you better than that. Boy don’t make me put my foot in your behind.”

I turned to see if Zara was ok after the comment that my grandmother made. All I saw was a hurt expression on her face. I knew she was nervous about meeting my family which I thought was cute and thought she was finally considering us.

My mother was just looking at her mother in complete disbelief. I guess she couldn’t believe what came out of her mouth. I looked back at Tasha and she had this smirk on her face. I was pissed because I had this feeling that she planned this whole thing or something.

“Ma why are you acting like that, that was disrespectful.” My mother looked kind of angry.

“Girl I am you mother don’t talk to me like you crazy.”

“Look Ma Tasha has to leave because for one I don’t like her and for two Cal already got him somebody here. So Tasha get cho ass out.” My younger sister said to my mom and to Tasha. My sister was a little Ghetto and she was 21 the same age as Zara.

“Ok calm down Christina nobody has to leave it’s a party and the house is big enough for everybody not to be in the same room.” My mother was ALWAYS trying to be the peace maker. But I knew that she didn’t like Tasha either.

“I don’t care if her chunky ass stay or go.” Tasha said rolling her eyes. I knew that Zara wanted to say something to her because she took a deep breath and whispered to her self,” I can’t fuck this girl up in this ladies house.”

“Tasha shut cho hoe ass up before I lay you out again,” my sister said. She did whoop Tasha’s ass before because she came at her sideways.

“Christina gone somewhere.” Tasha said trynna dismiss my sister.

“Bit- ma she gotta leave I don’t have time for it today.”

Just then Chris my younger brother and Christina’s twin walked in. He looked at me and said,” Cal wassup man!” he dapped me. Then he saw Zara and then his eyes went big and a smile appeared on his lips. “Zara what you doing here girl,” what the fuck, how does everybody know who she is.