Chapter 17

Zara

After I made those steak burgers. Calvin apologized to me and what did I do? I forgave his ass. Yes I have a soft spot for him.

He asked me on another date. I said yes. He said we were going to the same place because he really wants me to go there.

He said to be ready at 8:00 it was now 7:15 and I just got out the shower and lotioned up. I'm a little skeptical about the date because of the date last time.

I added oils and curling gel to my hair the diffused it. I wasn't flattening it or any of that. For one, I don't have the time. Second, I'm not about to get too glamed up like I did last time.

When my hair was mostly dry, I started on my makeup. I told myself I was gonna do something simple. But no, me being me I got excited and did this look where I put a light gold in my inner corner, darker gold in the center, and a dark brown in the outer "V" that I led into the crease. I blended that, then I highlighted my brow bone with a champagne color.

I lined my lips with a color that matched my lips and put on a NARS lipgloss in 'Gold Digger'. Yahass a bitch was looking good. Duck lips and all lmao.

I moved to my dresser and put on my red lingerie set that had black bows. Then I zipped up my little black dress, using the hanger method.

Pulled out my teal strappy Christian's that had gold accents. I moved to the closet and got my red leather biker jacket then I place a multicolored bangle on accompanying some gold studs.

I sprayed my Very Sexy by Victoria. I looked at the clock and it was 7:58 I got some skills.

I headed down the stairs to wait at the foyer. I waited for 5 minutes until Calvin showed up. What type of dude is he? He had on a red Calvin Klein button up, black Armani dress pants, and some type of red Christian's.

"You look good Z, come on let's go" he said kissing my cheek and leading me out of the house into his all white Maybach. (White cars are too sexy )

Getting in I let the soft seat absorb me while laying my head down and closing my eyes.

"Wake up Zara wake up" I heard a voice say while shaking me. "Come on baby get up so we can eat" I'm forever falling asleep.

"Ok ok I'm up Calvin let's go," I say as I grab onto his hand and get out of the car. I stop and look around in aww. We are at a beautiful restaurant in the middle of the water.

"Oh my god Calvin this is beautiful," I say hand over my mouth tears glistening in my eyes. This is the most romantic thing I have ever experienced.

There were candles lit all the way down to the dock, decorated with flags that read Calvin and I's name with red balloons all around, and through the white sand. The path had rose pedals white and red.

I walked down the path with Calvin in tow. As I walked I heard soft music playing. This makes me feel so special and thought about.

Looking ahead of me I can see the water and the way the moon shines on it. When we arrived at the dock, which was fairly small, a little man in a suit came in a boat to lead us to the restaurant.

I stepped into the boat after Calvin so he could help me. While we were headed to the restaurant the little man gave Calvin the paddles and pulled out a guitar. He started to play Sweet Lady by Tyrese. To my surprise this little Mexican man sounded like a black man. *Toni Romiti Whahh*

I sang along in my head because I was enjoying the sound of little man. Next thing I know we stop and little man stops singing.

"We have arrived. Have a lovely night," he says in a SMOOTH voice. Damn he Trynna knock some bodies panties off with that bedroom voice.

Getting out of the boat Calvin and I made our way to the restaurant. We were greeted by a Mexican girl that looked about 16. "How can I help you all tonight?" she asked politely. "Reservation for Calvin Roberts." So that's his last name suits him.

"Right this way, by the way my name is Guatalupa and my brother Guatalupe will be you alls waiter for this evening. If you need anything just let me know" she recited as she lead us to our table in the far corner. There wasn't anyone here with us so I don't know why we would go to the far corner.

We sat at the table and discussed what we would like to order. As soon as we decided the waiter that I'm assuming is Guatalupe walked up. He looked about 16 also. I could tell by the feel and people that this was an family oriented establishment.

"Hello, my name is Guatalupe and I will be your waiter tonight may I start you off with a drink or would you like to order?" he asked taking a black pad and gold pen.

"Actually we would like to order for me the poc-chuc y lado de camote. For her Chile Colorado y lado de Arrozcon frijoles negro. Also a lado de mollette." Calvin said. The menu was I Spanish and some of those word I didn't learn in class so I just said get what's good.

"Yes sir, and what to drink?" "Pinot Noir for her and whiskey for me." "Right away, I will be back shortly with your Mollette."

"What is Mollette?" I ask because it sounds like mole as in face mole. I'm not about to be eating lamb moles. " You'll see when he gets back baby don't worry it's not cow mole." I laugh. I never really knew how funny Calvin really is.

"I'm just saying what if somebody broke in your house and just shitted on your bedroom carpet. What would you do?" this nigga is weird I'm telling you.

"I probably would fake sleep, then follow them home. After that pay somebody to shit on theirs." I reply laughing.(I'm weird like this in real life don't judge)

"That's smart. I would have gotten up and put their face in it then made them clean it up. I mean that shit is rude to just shit on someone's BEDROOM carpet or any place in they house without permission." I was cracking up at this point he was serious about this.

Just then the waiter came and set down some type of bread. The bread had beans on top of it. It looked kind of good.

"It's good Zara just try it." I wonder how he can tell I was thinking that. I don't fuck with the super natural world and shit.

"What you looking like that for? Just try the damn bread Zara." He said chuckling a little. I get the knife and cut a slice of bread. It was really soft and moist feeling. I put a little piece of the bread into my mouth.

It was actually really good. "I know, try it with some of the tomato mix. I love Tomatoes. I dip the treat into the tomato mix and almost moaned when I put it into my mouth. It taste too good.

Calvin and I eat some more bread while talking and having light conversation. The good comes out and it looks incredible. The waiter sets what looks like pork chops with onions and sweet potatoes in front of Calvin. For me it was some strips of beef with a bright red chile sauce and black beans and rice.

This food looked really normal and like it had nothing exciting to it. But that all changed when I put my fork in mouth. It was like a balloon of flavor bursting in my mouth. So many tasty spices.

We kept eating also off of each other's plates. While talking about stupid stuff.

When we were done Calvin asked it I wanted any dessert. Replying no he just ordered himself a custard with Carmal sauce to go.

Before we left I made sure the G twins got a good tip and a thanks for their great services.

On the ride to the house I made a decision that I would let Calvin in emotionally and Physically........

Heller guys and gals. Hope you enjoy guys.

Vote🌟

Comment💭

Fan❤️

Love you guys!!!!!!!