Chapter Sixteen

Calvin

My pops told me that you learn a lot from staying with a person male or female. But this one thing I NEVER thought Zara would do. She doesn’t look like the type. She looks kinda reserved and quite, which I already figured out she gotta mouth on her. But then again maybe this keeps her calm. My thing is she didn’t even ask me if she could do it in my house. Yea I do it to but this MY house.

“Really Calvin, you don’t know how to fucking knock? Shit!” she moved to the pink glittery ashtray and put it out. “Zara I didn’t know you smoked loud.” Her face got red and she looked down. “When did you start smoking? Who let you smoke? Why do you smoke?” I ask.

“What you mean WHO let me smoke. I let myself smoke. I started smoking freshman year of college Jerold taught me. I only smoke when I’m stressed. The exams was kicking the shit outta me.” Oh so that kinda explains it. “Oh iight are you gone cook tonight? She rolled her eyes and nodded her head. I wanted to jump up and down I was happy as hell.

“Thanks Zara I really appreciate it baby.” I said while I kissed her forehead. I wanted to ask her what she was cooking but I knew that was kinda pushing shit so I just went to take a shower. I felt a little guilty because I just yelled at her and now she bout to cook for me. But then again this is getting her ready for when we have kids because she can’t not cook the kids dinner because she mad at me can she?

I go to my office and get on the computer. I’m checking the cameras in my traps these niggas n bitches USUALLY act right but every once in a while somebody fucks some shit up. While I’m looking at these tapes my nephew Trent calls me.

“Wassup T what’s up with you and Trin?” I asked because the last time I say them was at the club on Friday and now its Monday. “Nothing much Unc, I just need some advice about this girl I met at the club.” Damn he met her at the club how old is she? “And no she looked about my age.” “Well Wassup with her she goes to your school?”I ask. “Naw but she Puerto Rican and black and she got a body like Zara’s mmm and she mad beautiful but she kinda insecure you think I should talk to her?” did he say like Zara so that mean this little nigga was looking at my woman. “Nigga you were looking at Zara’s body?” “Well yea Unc her ass is sitting right and-“ Really like she wasn’t my woman and shit.

“Calm yo happy ass down but I can tell you felling her so why not?” he told me about what happened that day after school. “Well maybe you can make her yours, because I know it’s not just lust by the way you talking. Girls don’t really like fuck buddies and you not go like it either because you not gone be able to tell her she can’t talk to other niggas, and yall bout to be in college that’s a lot more niggas who not on high school games and like them a thick girl. I think you should cuff her or somebody else will.”

“Yea Unc I don’t want that happening. Thanks for the advice. I’ll see you next week at the dinner.” “Iight see you nephew.” He was talking about the going away dinner we was having because that next morning after that he and his twin was going off to college. I remember those days. Let me stop sounding like an old ass man and go see if this food is done. (If you want to know more about Trent and his girl(Selena) read my new story ‘Live and learn’)

I was smelling food but I didn’t know what it was. On my was to the kitchen I got a text from Tasha telling me that she scheduled a doctor’s appointment and asked if I wanted to come. I told her yea because what if it is my baby? I want to be there for him or her.

When I walk into the kitchen and I see burgers. In my mind I’m like I thought she was making FOOD. She set my plate with fries, two burgers, and a pickle but these didn’t look like home burger and fries they looked like restaurant burger and fries. The burgers had onions on em, nice toasted bread, fake looking lettuce, and red ass tomatoes. This shit looks too good.

“You want a shake?” a shake? She got shakes too. I’m marrying her ass tomorrow right after we have breakfast. My favorite is snickers I wonder if she made one of those. “What kind you got?” she had two in her hand. “I got cookies and cream and snickers.” I jumped up like I had diarrhea and grabbed the snickers, “Whoa gimme that snickers baby, thank you.” She was laughing while saying that I was welcome.

I looked at the burgers and then looked at hers she had one but it looked better than mine. I took a bite and tasted steak. She made steak burgers and they were the best burgers I have ever had. The onions were just right and the mayo, ketchup, and mustard mixed together right but they weren’t regular. I just don’t know what she did to these burgers. I think she put fairy dust in these bitches, they that good.

“Damn Zara what you make these burgers with?” she looked at me and smiled. “I’ll tell you that they have ranch in them and that’s it.” With her secret recipe having ass. Then I tasted some of the fries. What the fuck! How did she make fries like this? And I dipped them in BBQ sauce, this shit is fire. They were crispy and hot with a fresh taste of light salt on them. I got a little thirsty so I took a sip of the snickers shake. Now I love Steak and Shake shakes but my baby would put them out of business. The shake tastes like when you haven’t eaten all day then you go get some B Dubs and your mouth water just thinking about it and then you taste it and it’s just the best taste in tha world. That’s what this shake taste like. If yall couldn’t tell I have a sweet tooth.

When we were done I rinsed the dishes so the house keeper could wash them later. I turn around and grab Zara and kiss her really gently as if to say thank you for everything. When I looked back at her she was red, “Thank you so much baby. I know that I yelled at you earlier and I just want to say I’m sorry. I just don’t want you to leave.” I say while putting my face in her neck and smelling her. “It’s ok but we still not friends.”

We went upstairs and I went to my room thinking she would follow, but she didn’t. I walk into her room and say, “Come on lets go to sleep Zara.” She had changed out of her clothes into some PJs; booty shorts and tank top. She followed me to my room and got on her side of the bed. I came in behind her and put my head in her neck. “Calvin every time I sleep with you, you hard. What’s the deal?” shit I didn’t even notice it. “You smell so good I can’t help it.” She yawned and said, “Is that so?” I could tell she was sleepy. Next thing I heard were her soft snores and I followed her to sleep.

HEY YALL!!!!!!!!!!! New update. But go check out my NEW book Live and Learn

Description:

The journey of Trent and Selena. Will they find love or will they let the world split them up?  Trent is 18 going off to college when he meets 17 year old Selena. Selena has insecurities about weight and trust issues. Trent tries to be with her but is side tracked with the college life. What will happen when Selena starts to go to Trent’s school?

Vote

Comment

Fan

Love you guys<3