Chapter Fifteen

Calvin

It's been a week since Zara has talked to me. She told me that she just isn't in the mood for a relationship. The fuck kinda shit is that?

She hasn't told me why she been giving me the cold shoulder, but imma find that shit out.

We haven't even been sleeping in the same bed. Not to get soft but I sleep better with her with me.

But apart from my home life my game has been going Iight. We made some connections in Brazil and Trinidad. That's where we gone start gettin our loud from. That shit got good flavor like a motherfucker and it don't take much to get chu high.

That's good because we charging niggas for dat. I got good connections for selling. Wayne, Trey, Drake, Wiz, and Chief K. Yea them my niggas we go back to like the start of they careers. And with me being born and raised in Chicago me and Keith is like brothers.

Shit I need something to do today. I wanna take my baby on a date but she mad at me. I was supposed yo meet up with Tasha but her ass is on dirt. Man I swear if she wasn't possibly pregnant with my seed I would murk er ass, and she can suck the skin off a niggas dick that's the only reasons I keep her ass around.

I was about to leave then I heard a knock at my office door. Then in walks Zara. Her eyes were puffy like she had been crying a little. What happened?

"Calvin I need to talk to you about something." She sounded sad.

She was making me nervous and shit. I don't know but I had this weird twist in my stomach. When she said that.

She was about to sit in one of the chairs in front of me but I told her to come over to me. Mostly because I haven't held her in a while.

She sat on my lap and put her face in my neck. She was breathing in an out slowly like she was saving my scent. For some reason this made me angry. Why are you saving my scent when you gone smell me everyday.

"What you wanna talk about baby?"

"Calvin I'm not going to be staying with you anymore."

I gasped a little and my heart started to hurt. Why doesn't she want to stay with me anymore?

"Why not Zara. I don't know what I did but we need to talk about this shit instead of just you trynna leave. Actually you not going no fucking where you gone stay yo ass here till I say so. Go up stairs."

Her ass ain't going no where she just pissed me off.

"Calvin what the fuck. I just want to leave and get along with my life. I know Richard gave up the money so there is no reason for me to be here. Am I right or wrong?" She said while getting off my lap.

She was 25% right because Richard only gave me half of my money. Which surprised me because he still gotta couple of months left.

"Z you need to mind yo own business because you don't know shit. Plus money or not you not leaving till I say so. Now go upstairs you done came down here and made me mad n shit. And don't forget to call yo dumb ass boss and tell him to give you another week off." I don't like her boss.

"Nigga don't be talking bout Robin that's my friend."

"I really don't give a fuck. I will shoot that nigga in his knee caps and hang him from the ceiling. Zara stop fucking with me." Talm bout that's her friend fuck yo friend I don't like his ass. Taking up for him n shit.

"You're a fucking asshole man. You wanna know why I haven't been talking to yo grimy ass?" I nodded my head fast as fuck. I been Trynna find out for like a week. "Because I know that you did something with Tasha on our date. I told you Calvin that I'm not dealing with that shit nomore."

"What the fuck I didn't do shit with that girl Zara. I told you I'm not no grimy ass nigga like that. That hoe tryed to suck my dick after I told her ass I was on a date with you."

A look of relief washed over her face. She must have felt some type of way about this because she would have came to me n said some last week.

"I'm sorry for accusing you and assuming." See this is why she wifey type. She apologized for her mistake. Most women would have been like Yea Nigga Whateva.

After that she just left. I was about to follow her but my phone started ringing. Looking at the caller I.D it was Tasha.

"Hello"
"Hey baby. Where you at?"
"At home with my girlfriend. Why?"
"Yo girlfriend. Calvin you need to stop stringing that fat bitch along and come back to me."
"Tash you saying that like I didn't break up with you and Z is the rebound. She ain't the rebound she my girl I'm ova yo ass. Now don't call me unless it's about the baby that MIGHT be mine." I just hung up on her ass.

What the fuck is wrong with her ass? Her moms never acted like this and she taught her about good relationships with people and shit. But I guess that shit went out tha window when she started liking the drug game money. She used to be a good girl that's what attracted me to her when we was younger. Then we fell off but afta high school we got together and that was that. I loved her until I can to the realization that she was fucking Pill, my rival, I wanted to kill her but I convinced myself that I still loved her ass. But when I found out she had been sleeping with Lance I just didn't love her anymore.

Call it what you want but I just look at her as a hoe now.

But off that let's talk about how Zara been giving me my money back on tha low she been putting that shit under my pillow and shit. I just put it in her closet under her bottom dresser. We can both have our way right?

Going to Zara's room to ask her if she was gone cook. I looked at my stairs and can't stop myself from imagining little Calvin and Zara's running down em. This woman got me sprung like a motherfucka.

I knocked on her door and just walked in like she be doing me. I need to tell her ass that shit is rude as fuck. But I go in and hear sounds.

I look at Zara and my eyes go wide.
"Zara what the fuck?"
-----------------------------------------

Vote🌟
Comment💭
Fan❤️

What was she doing?🙈🙊

Thanks for the support🙌💪
💛💙💜💚❤️ You