Chapter Four

Calvin

I go to the kitchen and get a glass, ice, and fill it with water. When I got back in her room I pulled the covers back but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what she had on. She was wearing my beater and some little black boy short panties.

My breath caught in my throat at the sight before me. Yes, it's that serious, I've been thinking about her ass from the moment I saw her, shit I even dreamt about it. Seeing it with semi-baggy scrubs on did her NO justice. These panties had to be the simplest underwear a woman would ever buy in her life but, they turned me on to no end.

I just stared for about thirty seconds then I felt this strong urge to touch her. Instead of touching her I closed my eyes and drank half of the water and ate three ice cubes. Because temperature had suddenly risen a couple degrees.

Hearing the movement of sheets I opened my eyes to see her still in the bed sleep. I was still planning to wake her up. I wanted to see her wet. Lifting the glass of water over her back I tilted the glass and watched the water trickle out of the glass onto her honey colored ass and back.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!" she yelled and jumped out of the bed. She looked at me and said, "What the hell do you think your doing. Why did you do that? You fucking idiot!"

She was so angry that her ears and neck started to turn red. She was mad and it was funny to me Zara looked so cute yelling at me. Zara looked at me for an answer but I guess didn't think of one fast enough for her because she charged at me. I wasn't scared but I wanted her to chase me because I knew it would make her even more furious.

I ran into my room and hid behind the door. Next Zara walked in and started to search for me. She looked behind the couch, in the closet, the bathroom, and finally under the bed. She bent down to lift the bed skirt and I crept behind admiring her ass then I slapped it semi hard. It produced a loud smacking sound and she made an audible gasp.

She turned around and lifted her fist up preparing to hit me in the jaw. I caught her hand and pulled her to me.

"What do you think you are doing Zara," I asked at a whisper as her chest rose and fell rapidly. I felt her shiver as my breath hit her neck. Zara's breathing picked up. Her nipples were hard and rubbing my bare skin through the beater she wore as she was breathing heavily.

I couldn't resist the urge to run my finger over her bottom lip; it looked so full and soft.

She licked her bottom lip after I touched it. That caused my next move; I bent my head and connected my lips with hers in a searing kiss that made me want more of her. Her lips were soft like whipped cream. I licked the seam of her lip asking for an entrance. She allowed it then I dipped my tongue into her sweet mouth, she tasted like freshly ripe peaches. Our lips moved in sync and our tongues fought for dominance I won.

Zara wrapped her hands around my neck and my hands went down to her ass and I grabbed a hand full. I let her lips go and trailed kisses down her cheek and neck, she shivered when I kissed the spot behind her earlobe so I stopped there and began to lick and suck gently. Zara moaned breathlessly. Arousal burst through me like a comet and my manhood was standing at attention then and I wanted her to feel what she did to me, so I pressed my piece up against her stomach while I massaged her ass cheeks. I rubbed my arousal against her stomach; her moans filled my room like echoes in an empty tunnel.

I had to stop before I took her right now.

My hands fell from her ass and my lips left her neck and I backed away from her with a smile on my face.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you going around kissing me and shit? I don't now if you know that this or not but this is not a normal kidnapper, kidnapped person relationship."

She started to walk away but I grabbed her, "My boy Johnny should be here in about an hour to pick you up and take you to your place to get some of your things, OK?"

She blew out a breath and rolled her eyes, "OK whatever," I pulled her back to me and whispered in her ear, "Stop the attitude ma before I have to spank that ass." I grabbed then smacked her ass.

She moaned I just let her go and walked into my bathroom laughing.

Zara

Calvin has my mind SPINNING. For one why is he so damn fine? Two how you gone be a nice kidnapper? Three how you just seducing the person you kidnapped?

This man is ridiculous!!!

I couldn't believe he poured water on me, then smacked my ass, THEN kissed me, THEN!!! Got me so wet and horny that I need to take long cold a shower.

I'm still in this nigga room so I go to the dresser and get a shirt, some boxers, and some sweats then go to "my" room.

I get my shit together and fix the bed and go to my bathroom. I take a 15 minute cold shower then a 5 minute hot shower. When I get out I do my hygiene situation. I just let my hair hang to my back because it was curly from me wetting it in the shower. Last night I didn't wet it because I didn't know when I would be able to get my hair stuff or any hair stuff.

I put on Calvin's clothes on and went downstairs to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

I made enough for me, Calvin and, Calvin's friend Johnny. He walked down the stairs in some dark wash Armani jeans, red Polo shirt, red, black, and white Jordan's, one gold chain, and a gold watch.

Why is he so fine!

He came up to me and looked me over. "You look nice in my clothes ma."

"Whatever."

"Thanks for the breakfast "prisoner", "he put up quotation marks when he said prisoner while grabbing plate from the glass cabinets. He loaded his plate with bacon, eggs, waffles, hash browns, and sausage.

"I actually made this for your friend."

"Mmhmm whatever."

Just then this tall light skinned brotha walked in he had a tattoo on his arm, 6'2" a nice build; muscular with a nice eight pack that I could see through his shirt, his hair was cut, and he had these piercing brown eyes that could detect any lie.

I was staring at him like he was dinner and I hadn't eaten in a week.

He was FINE

Walking up to me he grabbed my hand and kissed it," Hey baby I'm Johnny."

Calvin

Damn Zara can cook her some breakfast. Yall like Calvin how do somebody fuck up some breakfast, well yall aint ever met Tasha before shidd.

This bacon crispy as fuck but it's not hard; It's just right and don't make me tell you bout these hash browns and waffles. Damn!

While I was eating my nigga Johnny walked in. I was about to introduce them then I saw that look on Zara eyes. She was checking this light skinned nigga out with straight up lust all in her eyes.

Then he walks up to her and kisses her hand and calls her baby and shit.

I was real pissed off. This dude over here kissing my girl's hand and calling her baby.

"Zara the fuck you looking at him like that for?" I looked at her and she was blushing n shit.

Yall like Zara not yo girl nigga, yes she is that's mine can't nobody touch it except me. And she already was claiming to cook fo his ass.

"Johnny bring yo ass in this livin room."

"What's up my nigga? What you wanna talk bout." He said while looking behind him at Zara's ass. "I'm trynna be under that nigga."

"Nigga stop looking at my girl's ass that's mine so back up Iight?"

"What? What happened to you and Tash? And why you claiming and you just meet her?

I told him everything that happened yesterday but I didn't answer his last question. I really didn't know why I was possessing Zara and I meet her yesterday. It was just something about her that I was drawn too like a moth to a flame.

"Just take her to her house and don't touch her, don't look at her ass, and don't put yo lips on her."

"Iight," he said laughing while going back to the kitchen to eat.

I just went back up stairs to go handle some business with the guard Javier and get this dude explanation why he letting crazy ass bitches in my house.

Zara

Calvin is confusing my life. But whatever.

On the ride to my house Johnny and I got to know each other better I didn't want to be romantically involved with him; he wasn't my type, but he would be perfect for my friend China.

We pulled up to my parent's house and I saw that my mom or dad weren't home so I just could be in and out without questions from my mother about what this bulky ass yellow nigga doing with me.

I did see a car that I was all too familiar with and was the last person I wanted to see right now...............

Thanks for reading!!!!!

Picture of Johnny in the side>>>>>>>>>>

VOTE. COMMENT. Tell me what you think and have a WONDERFUL day