Chapter Thirteen

Sorry its late my computer was fucking up my life. I hope you enjoy. I'll try not to take so long to update next time. But guess what im going to HOMECOMING today Yassss.lmao.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin

I instantly tensed......

I hate telling this story. But I want Zara to tell me everything about her so that means I gotta share too.

I'm guessing she felt me tense up because she just said never mind and that she was going to sleep.

"Naw its ok I'll answer your question."

"No its ok you don't have to tell me. I can tell by the way you tensed up that you not ready to share that with me."

"Its ok baby I just don't like telling tha st-" as I started to tell tha story my phone went in the ringer Timba signaling that it was James or Quint.

"Sorry bae I gotta take this its James or Quint." She nodded he head and I reached aross her to get my phone.

"Wassup nigga!" why is he so fucking loud?

"Wassup Quint nigga what chu need?" do this nigga not know its 12AM. I'm sleepy Zara cooked that good ass food and left me tired.

"Man I need chu to come and handle some business with me at this club. I heard this nigga trynna set me up but I got a plan for his ass."

"Did you get proof Nigga? You know we don't trust no bitch or nigga."

"Yea nigga you know I did I got him on tape telling Rachel n some of his boys that at the next drop he gone set me up."

"Who are we talm bout?"

"Bronny n his crew."

"Nigga what? We been doing business with his ass for like 3 whole years. I even invited that nigga to my cousins wedding. Free food n err thing"

"Yea nigga I know. But meet me at tha club in like 30."

"It's a 512 (club shooting) or a 419(kidnapping)."

"It's 419 nigga hurry"
"Iight"

~ At the club~

I walk into the club and I see hoes everywhere. Even some I fucked. I was headed to the back and I saw this girl I used to date (NOT FUCK but DATE). Ebony. She used to be my girl in high school. But we spit because she went to college in New York.

To be honest she was looking good to.

She had on some nice fitting booty shorts and a tight sleeveless shirt that stopped right above her pierced belly button. Her dark red hair stopped right above her ass. She was the model type but with a little more ass and tits.

I guess she felt me staring at her because she turned around. We made eye contact and she smiled at me. She walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Cal baby, how have you been?" she whispered in my ear.

"Wassup Ebony ma, I been good, how about Chu?"

"I been good baby, you wanna dance?" she is my ex no I don't see a problem with dancing with her.

"OK ma I'm ready when you ready." She led me to the dance floor. I thought I saw Tasha with a drink in her hand but I quickly dismissed the thought immediately. She is pregnant. We danced for about 30 mins, until I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out and it was a text from Quint telling me it was time to go get this nigga.

I told Ebony I had to go handle some business. She asked me for my number and I gave it to her because she wanted to catch up. I turned to leave but I felt a hand grab onto my wrist. I turned only to be greeted by lips. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Ebony I kissed her back. Our lips moved in sync. I reached down to grab her ass but it felt different. Then I realized that it felt different because it wasn't Zara's ass I was grabbing. I got out of the kiss and said bye and she reluctantly let me go.

Tasha

So let me tell yall why I LOVE iPhones. For one they have the ability to take great and clear pictures, and the camera is VERY easily accessed from the lock screen.

I'm at the club with my bitch Keisha because I'm tired of thinking of ways to get rid of that fat bitch Zara. Like I said neither that bitch nor any other bitch can have him.

I'm drinking, Yes bitches I'm drinking and I'm pregnant. I'm not even pregnant by Calvin but by my baby Richard. But Calvin is STILL mine. I love his dick game and cant no other bitch can have it after I've had it already.

But anyways a bitch is getting off topic. While im drinking my Cranberry juice n Ciroc I see non other than Calvin Amir Lux. And guess what he is doing. He is dancing with some bitch. Yasssss and it aint the fat one. Its this slim model type bitch with long ass weave and some booty short and a crop top on. Calvin looked like he was enjoying his little dance with this trick. Me and this bitch is obviously gone have some motherfucking problems. But anyways I get an idea to take some quick pictures and send them to that bitch Zara n her ugly ass. I got that bitches number from Goggle. She not even gone know what it her.

I got a couple of her bent over shaking her ass on him, his hands on her hips, him holding her ass, and the best one of all, the one I wasn't expecting, and the one that made me want to whoop that hoes ass. A BIG, LONG, JUICY kiss, this bitch bout to get a HUGE reality checks once I hit this send button. I texted her number and said, "So your man not only your man honey. Haha boo you thought you had his ass on lockdown. NOT!!!"

After that I set the pictures. I didn't even get a response. She prolly didn't reply because she feeling salty.

Zara

Bitch when I tell you Martin is the funniest show ever invented I am telling you no lies. Shit be having me cracking up in tears and all. And don't let me find an episode that I haven't seen.

I'm lying down on Calvin's bed eating grapes when my phone goes off. Yes, I'm surprised he gave it back to my ass. My only question was what kind of kidnapping is this? He said it wasn't one anymore. I just smiled and went to my room (P.S this was kinda a flash back BEFORE dinner.). It's late as shit so nobody should be texting or calling me right now. I look at the message from the lock screen and it's from a number I don't know saying," So your man not only your man honey. Haha boo you thought you had his ass on lockdown. NOT!!!"

What the fuck? Who is this on bullshit?

I was about to text back but then I got some pictures. I really couldn't see the images so I clicked them. When I saw them I gasped when I saw the pictures. They were of Calvin dancing with this model type chick with some perfect assets. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach, my head started to hurt, and my face began to heat.

Then I saw the last picture, Calvin kissing the girl and holding on to her ass, like he did me. I checked the time on my iPod it was 2:45 that made me madder. I threw the iPod at the wall. FUCK THAT NIGGA.

I walked to my room and I was thinking. I punched the wall and made a indention in the wall but not a complete hole.

I was so angry. Because once again he chose to pursue me not the other way around, I cooked that nigga food, and I let him kiss on me and shit. Now he all over some other female. I felt a headache coming on so I just took some aspirin and went to sleep.

Calvin

"Nigga we got cho ass on tape aint no denying that shit, so you might as well say ya prayers because ya body bout to be cold." What the fuck was this nigga saying, making up new shit jumping around like a fucking cricket n shit. Man I swear Quint ass is the goofiest nigga you'll ever meet.

I just looked at him and shook my head. I cocked my gun and shot Bronny in the arm once. He screamed and yelled for me to let him go but I wasn't hearing that sorry shit. Only pussy ass niggas fuck up and don't take responsibility. He was fucking with my and my crews lives. I don't play that shit.

"Please don't do this shit man I gotta take care of my mama."

"Nigga we got Mama Pam taken care of she good and handled."

"Don't tell me yall killed my mama." Is this earwig ass nigga serious?

"Nigga the fuck we look like killing an old ass lady." Quint said.

This nigga is pissing me off. He know I love his mama like she is my own. We've only known each other for 3 years but when we met we quickly got along.

I shot him in his left and right eyes and once in his temple.

It was 4:30am and I was tired as fuck and I wanted to just lay down with Zara.

~AT THE HOUSE~

I walk into the house and I'm bout ready to fall out man. While I walked up to my room I see this weird ass half a hole type shit in my hallway wall. I just ignored it because I was probably imagining this shit.

I walk to my room and see my bed. It had grapes n shit all over it. Then I look at my wall and see a dent. I look down and see Zara's iPod on the floor sitting there looking lonely.

What the fuck happened in this bitch while I was gone.

I go to Zara's room and open the door. She was sleeping in her bed. Why did she even leave my room? I take off my shirt, pants, and shoes and get into the bed with her. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in her neck and inhale taking in her coconut scent.

She moved out of my grasp and shifted to the other side of the bed. What the fuck man. All I wanted to do was come home and lay with wifey and she on dirt.

I went to grab her again, but she got up and went to the bathroom. Why is she acting like this n shit?

I get up and go to the bathroom door. I knock two times and yell her name. She opens the door and rolls her eyes at me.

"What n the fuck is the problem Zara?" she just smiled and said," Nothing Calvin. Did you have fun while you was out?"

"Yea I guess I did what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, but I got something to show you baby." To be honest I got a little excited.

She went over to her phone and unlocked it then she gave it to me. I look at it and start swiping.

HoowHw the fuck did she get this shit?

Thanks for The love

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 Mucho Amor Chico's <3