Chapter Ten

"Baby." Kehlani called to me.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever thought of having kids in the future?" She asked and that question shocked me. Does she really wanna babies already?

"Woah what are you saying?" I said nervously.

"No, No I don't mean right now. I just mean like in the future when we're seeing thirty and still together." She explained and I calmed down.

"Oh okay yeah of course. It'd be nice to see some mini us running around here in the future." I said before continuing. "What made you ask me that?" I asked.

"Well ya know since we're together we should be able to talk to each other about anything." She said as she rolled on her side to pull me into her.

"You right you right. It was just out of the blue." I said honestly.

"So when you gone propose to me?" She asked and I laughed. "Girl when you gone propose to me is real question." I said and she laughed as well.

"Oh so you want me to propose?" She asked.

"Well I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no." I said smiling turning towards her.

"Well that can be arranged but y'all strap takers be acting like you can take matters into your own hands." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl please I know you did not just call me a strap taker." She laughed hysterically but I was being dead serious but for some reason I laughed along with her.

"Okay so who tops the most in this relationship?" She asked and I already knew the answer.

"Me." She laughed even harder at that answer and I was confused at why she was.

"Oooh shit bitch that was funny." She continued, "I know yo ass did not just say you top." She said in between laughs.

"Um did I lie?" I asked her.

"Yes you lied on some extra digit shit." She laughing a little. I don't even know what that extra digit shit mean. I was just playing with her but all this laughing and shit gone make me show her that I could make her ass the bottom for the rest of our relationship so she better cut it out.

I didn't respond to her and she just looked at me funny. "So was you not just taking my tongue not to long ago?"

"Girl we versed stop playing with me."

"Yeah but Mani I had you squirting all in under five minutes." She said as if we were doing the DONT cum challenge or some shit.

"Bitch we was making love not doing The whoever cums first loses challenge cause if anything I would've had you seeing stars." I said boldly.

"You say that but if we were to get down right now-" I cut her off "You would lose end of story." I said.

"You know what this is happening next time we have sex cause you be sounding a little to bold like you'll even last a good ten minutes into it." She said and I grabbed her by her throat. "Shut that shit up!" I demanded and she silenced. I looked down to see that her panties were soaked. "You one horny ass bitch." I said choking her harder and she whimpered. I'm pretty sure we were back to have a second round but the challenge being that.

_______________________________________________

Kehlani had me on my back moaning and gasping from her fingers viciously jabbing in and out of me. I was crying tears of pleasure as she inserted a third finger.

I felt myself reaching my climax and all I could do whine and moan. All that shit I was talking and I couldn't even back it up. I was trying so hard not to bust and I even attempted to move away but every time I moved her fingers followed and every time I did her fingers got close to that one spot that drives me bon-curs and I literally prayed that she didn't hit that spot.

My body was shaking, my eyes were full of tears, and my body temperature was on high. All I could feel was ecstasy running through my body.

"I know you're about to cum babygirl... nut on mommy's fingers." She said in that sweet tone of hers. Oh my god when we're in the mood her voice changes and it turns me on so damn much.

I felt her fingers hit that spot and now I was a moaning mess. She had me where she wanted me and picked up the pace and after a few more strokes I squirted all over fingers. "Ahhh!" I screamed out and she was just watching me as I shuddered under her.

"Hmm.." I hummed as she slowly slid her fingers out and placed her fingers into her mouth and seductively sucked on them. "All that shit talking and couldn't even take these fingers." She said before applying a slap to my face. That kind of had me moist, just a little bit.

"Fuck you I let you win." I lied. I really took a big fat L and I took it fast. This bitch knew where to get me all too well and I hated it now that I know that she likes to challenge me. I knew her just as good as she knew me. I just gave in way to easily. I didn't think she'd be so determined to get me to cum.

"Nah you lost fair and square and for now on you gotta call me mommy until you win against me which you won't. I should take your topping privileges away too." She said being funny but I didn't find anything funny about that last part cause as much as I like to be taking care of I also like to play in some pussy as well and this was beyond me. None of these things came with the challenge so she better playing with me before she finds herself tied to the bed with my tongue swimming in her pussy.

"CARESHA PLEASE!" I blurted out. "You doing too much now over a stupid challenged!" I said spitefully.

She smirked at me. "Damn you so sexy when you mad." She said sexually rubbing her fingers against my clit and I instantly calmed down. "Chill I'm just playing with you... except for the first part. You know I'm gonna want you to play in me and I know your desperate ass always wants to." I nodded in  agreement. "So I wouldn't take that away from you especially cause yo head is bomb I can't even lie on that so just chill out boo boo. This reminds me of the time you got mad over some damn snacks in the basement." She said and I started laughing hard as hell.

"Bro I was really tripping that day and I ain't take my ass back down there not once." I said while laughing and holding my stomach.

"You a trip. Had me confused than a bitch." She said shaking her head.

"This wasn't as bad as that. Not even close as bad, so you a trip." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Ight anyways we getting out this house today. We're gonna see some friends and be girly girls today." She said and I wasn't complaining at all.

"Shit okay." I shrugged. "When we leaving?" I asked.

"Right now cause I don't want to wait any longer." She said so I got out the bed. "If we ain't shopping I don't want to go." I said having my mind made up.

"Most definitely finna come back with Chanel bags." She said and I got happy.

"PEEEERIIIOD!" We said in sync.

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this book in 246759004325 years. Imagine how tired y'all are of me. I think I will be updating this story more often so stay tuned. Love y'all