Chapter Eight

Kehlani's P.O.V.

Normani was the sweetest person in the world and I loved her with every ounce of my heart, but her ass is bipolar as fuck. She literally went from I hate you to I love you over a basement full of candy that I was going to show her sooner but it didn't hurt to show her today.
2 hours ago

"Okay baby let's set everything up than." I said. I figure it's time to show her all them snacks I have downstairs.

I grabbed her hand and led her, so she wouldn't hurt herself cause it was extremely dark in this house plus Normani is clumsy. She's probably wondering why we're walking in the dark when lights exists, but not everything comes to light.

We walked down the basement stairs and I stepped over a box and warned her so she wouldn't trip.

"Watch your step babe." I said warning her and I felt her step over a box that she still almost tripped over and I almost laughed.

"Babe this isn't the kitchen." Normani said confused and I just smiled even though she couldn't see me smiling.

"I know baby, I have a surprise for you though." I admitted stopping and she stopped as well.

"I hate your surprises." She said sounding serious and I laughed so hard.

"Oh, wifey. You're so hilarious it's adorable. All I know is that you're gonna love my surprises now." I said happily knowing she was gonna love this. Her fat ass loves her some snacks.

"You always say that." She said not sounding excited at all.

"I promise you that this will change your whole demeanor and look on my surprises." I said sounding sure. She's so judge mental, I can't blame her cause my surprises were most likely pranks but apparently she seems ready cause she's over it.

"You always say that too." She said and I giggled.

"Baby I promise you you're gonna love it and you're gonna love me even more." I said sounding promising.

"Whatever you say captain." She said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. I let go of her hand and heard her footsteps fade away and then stop. "You ready baby?" I asked happily and I couldn't get this smile off my face.

"Ready when you are." She said.

I flipped the switch and this is what I was hiding from her....

She screamed at the top of her lungs like she was getting murdered and my ears drums were apparently fucked just now

"Oh my god baby!" She jumped into her arms and I held my baby.

"I love you so fucking muuuch!" She yelled and I saw tears form in her eyes. I'm glad she's happy cause I'm happy too.

"I love you too.." I said said truthfully. She jumped down and started to look very angry. She slapped the dog shit out of me and I was confused as fuck. I thought she loved me just a second ago..

"How could you!? How could you hide something like this from!?" She yelled crying being dramatic as hell. Something was really wrong with this girl

"Baby I-" She cut me off.

"Fuck you!" She yelled before running upstairs.

What the hell...

Present

So you see why I said what I said, but all she's been saying was that she loves me and I love that's she doing that. We been sending time together eating so much candy together and watching a movie, but I was sleepy as hell. When you got a woman like her you need a damn breather.

____________________________________________

The Next Day

"Babe I'm off to work. I'll see you later!" She announced from the living room and I ran into the kitchen and gave her a kiss.

I released from her and she smiled. "Have a good day baby I love you."

"I love you too." She said giving me a peck on the lips leaving off to work and closes the door.

I really been happy for my baby this past week. I mean she went through a separation with her mother and now look at her. She's glowing bright as the sunshine. She's so beautiful and amazing and I wanna do something special for her right now I'm going to start planning.

Who should get the next chapter? (Kehlani or Normani)