Chapter 1

Seven dashing boys walked down the hallway. At once they got attention from everyone in the school. Why? From head to toe they're perfect; perfect eyes, perfect lips, perfect hair and even perfect skin.

They got girls swoon over them and got boys jealous with them.

Even though they're charming, cool and everything in between, you should not be tricked with that. Other thing that they're known for is their bad attitude. These boys are known as the school's great badass. Basically, they rule the students. But don't be surprise; they rule the teachers as well as the school.

They don't care about the rules and regulations so to solve that, they make their own rules. Whoever violates their rules, that person has to face their punches.

"Fuck off!" Rap Mon kicked a boy across the hallway. The boy got back on his feet and scrambled away.

Rap Mon spat, "I hate people who lean against my locker." He harshly opened his locker.

"Calm down man." J-Hope smiled as he went to his locker.

Jin went to his locker, next to J-Hope. "I think you should put a signboard there. 'This is Rap Mon's' like this big." He motioned his hand, showing how big the signboard Rap Mon should put.

"Ha, what a joke hyung." Rap Mon looked at him.

"Or you can just ask the office to rearrange our locker." Suga said.

"Now that's a plan." Jimin smiled.

"By the way, Hopie hyung, is the locker next to you still empty?" Jungkook asked.

J-Hope nodded. "And I wonder why didn't the office let someone use it." He said.

"Maybe it was cursed. Haha." V laughed. "And imagine if you got to use the locker V." Jin said as he looked at his. "I wouldn't be here then." V smiled widely, showing off his healthy teeth.

Done with their stuff, the boys shut their locker.

"Let's say they let someone use it, what will you do?" Jimin asked.

"Depends." Jin answered. He looked at J-Hope. "If it's a guy then it's either he can be our friend or maybe a toy that we can use everyday." J-Hope smiled.

"If it's a girl, I'm going to flirt with her. Play with her for a while and dump her." V giggled.

The others let out a loud laugh.

"Get lost!!" a girl shrieked was heard along the hallway.

As the boys looked up, a girl glided on the floor before she bumped onto the locker. She sat up and tried to find her glasses which she lost when a group of girls suddenly threw her.

"You know what, you don't deserve to be here at all! Just because you have the brain doesn't mean you can be like us, ugly!" the girl who threw snapped at her.

"And what's this? Your drawing? Huh, even the pictures you drew look ugly like you." Another girl said and they laughed at her.

Someone rudely snatched the sketch from the girl just now. "That's enough, Serri!" his voice froze her.

"Junho?" the girl on the floor asked as she couldn't see clearly. "Yes, it's me Siwoo." The man answered.

He nestled Serri and her friends. He held out his hand.

"What?" Serri looked at him. "Don't play dumb although you really are dumb." Junho said. "What was that?!" Serri widened her eyes at him. "Come on, just give me her glasses." Junho asked again.

"Tsk, take it! This thing did nothing but disgust me!" Serri placed the glasses in Junho's hand and stomped away.

Serri looked at Rap Mon and his friends. She smiled giddily, "Hey guys." She waved her hands as she continued to walk.

Jimin slapped V's chest, "You want to flirt? There's someone for you." He smiled. "Euw, I bet she applied half kg of her make up everyday." V pretended to puke.

Meanwhile, Junho was helping Siwoo. "Here's your glasses." He passed to Siwoo. She placed it but she sighed, "No use, I can't see a thing." She said.

"Let me see." Junho carefully looked at her. He sighed, "Man, they are sure bitches. Come on, let's get you a new glass." Junho helped her to stand up.

Siwoo frowned. "Huh? New glasses? Why?" "Well, you have to. Those girls scratched your glasses and believe me you don't want to see it right now." Junho laced her fingers through her. "Let's go."

"Wait! M-My s-sketch book." Siwoo tried to crouch again but Junho stopped her. "Nope. I have it with me. Here." He gave it to her and she hugged it tightly. Junho smiled as he walked with Siwoo.

As they were about to pass by Rap Mon and his friends, Junho meet eyes with Rap Mon. He lowered his head as he passed them.

"Wow, that's a scene!" Jungkook leaned against his locker. "Swag." Suga nodded. "Well, we should get going." Jin said and they agreed. They all went to their respective classes.

Junho looked at Siwoo, "I think contact lens will looks good on you."

"You mean I'll look better with lens? No thanks." Siwoo shook her head. "But it's the same right?" Junho kept his book in his locker.

"Nope. Your sentence means that the lens will look good on me but my sentence means that I will look good if I wear the lens." Siwoo told him. "Really? Then I'll say my sentence is correct. Here." Junho place a pair of new glasses in Siwoo's hand.

"Trust me. You're not ugly." Junho said to her. "Sorry but that won't work. By the way, why do you always have glasses in your locker? And trust me this is not the first time." Siwoo took out the new glasses Junho gave her and put it on.

Junho shut his locker and leaned against it. "Hmmm..maybe it's because I'm your guardian angel?" he chuckled. "Hmm right." Siwoo rolled her eyes. Junho smiled, "Let's go to class." They both walked together.