45

"Tilly? Laura? You ready to go?" I stick my head out the door.

"We'll be down in a minute Mike." We look over our outfits one last time before grabbing our phones and walking downstairs to a smiling Michael. I quickly pick Harper up before kissing her furry head. I put her back on the ground before quickly walking out the door closing it carefully to make sure she doesn't sneak out. 

"Pretty. Now lets go" We follow Michael and to the car and sit in the back. I start fiddling with the hair tie on my wrist and Laura sees. She smiles at me before pulling it off my wrist and tying it in my hair.

"You've got this, i'll be with you the whole time, i promise" 

Tilly's outfit

Laura's outfit

Laura's outfit

We pull up to Miles' house and Michael turns around in his seat. "Text me if you need to be picked up early" I nod before opening the door. Michael's window rolls down and i quickly kiss his cheek before walking up to the house. Just as I'm about to knock the door opens.

"Uh hey" Miles grabs my hand before literally pulling me inside. "You want anything to drink?"

"Oh, I'm fine thanks" Miles turns to Laura.

"You want anything?"

"You got any coke?"

"Yeah, i'll be back" Miles walks off and Laura gently squeezes my arm. 

"He so likes you!" I just roll my eyes. Miles walks back and hands Laura a can of coke. "Thanks" 

"Everyone is downstairs, follow me' He follow Miles down into the basement. Music is blaring at people are dancing around drunkenly. Calum can not find out that there was drinking. "Feel free to help yourselves to food and drinks." I just smile at him. Laura grabs my hand and pulls me towards a group of people.

"You guys know Tilly right?" A few people nod and i wave at the friendly faces. 

"Hey"

-------------

"Hey, i got your drink" I face Laura and she hands me a can of sprite. 

"Thanks Laura." She smiles before dancing around wildly making me giggle. She stops and lets out a loud laugh. 

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom, i'll be back!" I nod and she walks upstairs. I hear a crash and look at the food table to see a drunk girl giggling at a broken bowl. I sigh and walk over. 

"I'll clean it up, can you move please?" She stumbles away and I roll my eyes. I place my drink on the table and bend down. I pick up the larger parts of the bowl and hold onto them. Someone bends down next to me and I see Miles holding onto a dustpan and broom. He starts sweeping it up before emptying the rubbish in a bag. I hold my hands over the bag and let the contents fall out. I get up and Miles does the same. He grabs my drink and hands it to me.

"Here" I smile and take it from his hands. "I'm going to take the rubbish upstairs" I nod and watch as he walks upstairs. I take a sip of my drink before walking over to Laura.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine"

--------------

I grab onto Laura's arm and she looks at me worried. "What's wrong?" 

"i don't feel well" She frowns and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Let's go upstairs" She leads me upstairs, i stumble a few times but Laura catches me. She pushes me on a lounge. "How are you feeling?"

"Bad, i'm dizzy and hot and i feel like i'm going to pass out" My vision starts to get blurry and I lean back so I'm half lying down. 

"Shit, I'll call Michael"

"No, don't he had a surgery tonight" She grabs my phone.

"I'll call Luke okay?" I nod and she stands up before walking into the kitchen. I close my eyes and just lie back. 

"You okay?" I open my eyes to see Miles. I shake my head. He sits down and puts a hand on my thigh. 

"What are you?---" He presses a finger against my lips.

"Shhh" I try to push his hand off but i have barely any energy. 

"Stop..." My vision begins to blur. I feel his hand rise higher and i struggle to move away.

"Luke's on his way-- What are you doing!?" Miles gets pushed away from me and with blurred vision I see Laura. 

"What's going on? I heard yelling." A tall figure walks in the room.

"This f*cker was touching her! I'm pretty sure he drugged her too" I hear the sound of someone getting punched and cries for help. Someone holds my hands and I see a blurry Laura.  "Luke's coming okay? He'll be here soon. Try to stay awake okay?" I nod slightly and try to keep my eyes open but I'm really struggling. It feels like eternity before the door opens. 

"Shit" Someone runs up to me and starts cradling my face, i let out a whimper. "Shh baby, it's just me" He turns to Laura. "What the hell happened?"

"She said she wasn't feeling well, then we came up here. I went in the kitchen to call you and came back out to see him touching her. Then Mark came up and beat him up." 

"Laura can you call the cops please, ask for an ambulance as well"

"Okay" She nods and Luke pulls me up so i lean against him. 

"You're okay baby, we are going to make you all better now." I nod slightly before everything fades to black.

What celebrities do you guys want in the next chapter???

Harper is the puppy they got a little while ago :-)