18

I wake up wrapped in two pairs of arms, i really need to pee. I look at Ashton and Calum to see them fast asleep. I don't see Michael or Luke anywhere so they can't help. I slowly pick up Ashton's arm and place it to his side. Calum then holds me tighter and i groan. I try to get myself out of Calum's arms, i'm so focused i don't hear the door open. 

"You need some help?" I jump and look to see Michael, i nod pleadingly.

"Please." He just laughs before coming over and grabbing Calum's arms and unwrapping them from around me. "Thanks" He climb out and awkwardly stand as i still have the brace on my leg, Michael notices. 

"Don't put too much pressure on it." I nod before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. After doing my business i just stare at myself in the mirror. My face is littered in bruises and cuts, i have a bandage wrapped around my shoulder and just other bruises littered over my chest. I feel a tear slip down my cheek but i wipe it away when i hear a knock on the door. "You alright Tilly?" I nod before remembering Michael can't see me. 

"Yeah, fine." I hear shuffling through the door but i remain in front of the mirror. "I've got some clothes if you want to change into them, they'll probably be a bit big but it's better than that hospital robe." I open the door and see Michael smiling softly, he hands me a bundle of clothes and I take it mumbling thank you.

I get changed in the track pants and hoodie Michael gave me and instantly feel more comfortable. I take one final look in the mirror before walking out. Calum and Ashton are no longer on my bed and i look at Michael with confusion clear on my face.

"They went to shower and check on other patients." I nod before taking a seat on my bed. The bed dips as Michael sits beside me. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"A little stiff and sore but not bad." He smiles lightly before handing me a cup and some pills.  I take it thankful i can swallow them. "We talked to a social worker and they said you can with us until they figure your living situation out at court." I just nod and lean on him and he wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Don't put too much pressure on your knee as it might swell and you have to take those pills for a week and a bit." I nod and he continues. "You have to go to school as well babe." I look up at him.

"Why?" He laughs.

"It's necessary, we don't want you to drop out. I nearly did but i'm so glad i didn't (wellllll) we can enrol you in the school you liked as well." 

"Okay" He smiles and pulls me close. 

"Calum is signing your discharge papers now and Ash is going to stay home with you today okay?" I nod and just sit in his arms until the door opens. Ashton walks in and i stand up and hug him. 

"You ready to go princess?" I nod and give Michael a hug before limping after Ashton. He sees me struggling and bends down. "Climb on" I giggle before climbing on his back. He walks down the hall and we get weird looks from nurses and doctors walking through there. We get to the main room to see Luke and Calum. Calum grabs me from Ashtons back and holds onto me like a toddler making me giggle. 

"Morning baby." He starts walking outside with Ash and Luke following.

"Morning" 

"Did Michael tell you what's going on?" I nod. Luke opens a car door and Calum helps me get in. Ash climbs in the drivers seat and Luke bends down and kisses my head. We wave goodbye before Ash starts driving. 

"You okay so far?" I nod and mumble a yeah. We spent the ride back to the house singing along to music and just talking. Once we arrive I open my door and slide my legs out, Ash runs over and helps me stand before helping me walk inside. We sit on the lounge and just watch movies until Ashton looks at me. "How often did they hit you?" 

"Every time i did something they didn't like, which was all the time." 

"What else did they do?" I sigh.

"They made me call them sir and madame." Ashton looks sad so i tickle him making him giggle. 

"Did the Marcus guy hit you with a bottle? You had glass in your shoulder."

"Yeah he did, i was trying to get it out but then he made me get in the car with him." I look at Ash and then a thought struck me. "Is the other guy okay?" He smiles.

"Yeah he's alright, you got the worst injuries."

"Good, I didn't want anyone else to be hurt" I pause. "I'm kind of surprised no one else got hurt. Marcus was speeding then ran a red light. I'm glad no one else injured though." 

"It is a bit surprising but maybe they were just being cautious as they saw he was speeding." 

"Yeah maybe" We just continue watching movies until we both fall asleep. 

YEEESSSS, multiple updates in one day! Just for you guys. Let me know what you think.