55

Calum pulls up to school and puts the car into park, he looks over at me and smiles. I lean over and kiss his cheek before opening my door. "Remember, i'm picking you up this afternoon" I nod. "Have a think about what you want to get the boys." I nod again and wave before shutting my door and walking towards the entrance. I look back at the car to see Calum giving me a thumbs up, i smile slightly before taking a deep breath and walking through the doors.

"Matilda!!!" I look past a group of people to see a grinning Laura. She sprints towards me and i let out a laugh as she tackles me into a hug. A guy i have never seen before follows after her and greets me with a small smile. Once Laura releases me she grabs her books from his hands. "Oh this is my cousin Jamie. He's staying with us for a few months" I nod and wave shyly at him. "Let's go to your locker!" She grabs my arm and drags me down the hall leaving Jamie by himself. 

"Shouldn't we help him?" She looks back at him and shrugs.

"Do we have to?"

"We don't want him to get lost" She just sighs before stomping her foot.

"Can you?" 

"But i have to go to my locker." She grins before pulling my bag off my shoulder. 

"I'll go, i remember your combo. Go help him" I just roll my eyes before back down the hall. 

"You owe me!" She just waves her hand and grins. 

"Whatever!"

Sorry it's been so long since i last updated. Here is an amazing photo to show my love for you all.

 Here is an amazing photo to show my love for you all

TEETH IS SUCH A F***KING BOP