28

It's officially the school holidays and I am so bored. I usually stay at home while the boys go to work. Ashton isn't there as much as the others so he often takes me out. At the moment we are making choc chip cookies but Ashton keeps eating the batter.

"If you keep eating it, we won't have anything to bake!" He looks at me before taking another bite. I just roll my eyes and try to grab the cookie cutters but i can't reach. Ashton watches me struggling laughing. I turn around and glare.

"Alright! Alright! Someone is moody today!" He grabs the cutters and we start shaping the cookies into guitars and drums. We put the cookies in the oven but then i get a feeling. I run out of the kitchen to the bathroom leaving Ashton staring after me.

I sit down on the toilet, great.... i got my period. I wrap toilet paper around my underwear as i don't know where the pads are. I stand up and wash my hands before opening the door so i can go ask. I open the door to see Ash standing there with a small smile.

"Though you might need this." He holds a pad out and a shyly take it from his hands before shutting the door. After putting the pad on I open the door to still see Ash standing there. 

"Thanks" He smiles and hugs me.

"I had a feeling it would start, don't be afraid to talk to me about it, i do have a younger sister and Calum has an older sister." I look at him.

"I didn't know that?" He looks down at me and sits on the lounge patting the seat next to him.  I take the seat and lean my head on his shoulder. 

"Well i'll tell you about our families, who knows you might meet them soon." I smile and he pats my head lightly. "We'll start with me i guess, i have a little sister called Lauren and a little brother called Harry and my mum's name is Anne- Marie" I nod and he continues. "Then there is Luke, he has two older brothers names Jack and Ben and his parents are Liz and Andy. I think you will really like Liz." He grins happy to be talking about family. "Calum as an older sister called Mali-Koa and his parents are Joy and David. And finally Michael who is an only child. His mum and Dad are called Daryl and Karen." He wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer to him. "And then there is you, our newest family member." I smile and lean into him, sitting contently. 

Awwwww, isn't that sweet

follow my tumblr raininouterspacee

and my twitter wasted_night