30

No you're not ^

Luke woke me up at 7:30 as they had to go in early. I get up out of bed and had a quick shower to feel less disgusting. I get changed in some comfy clothes and head downstairs.

The boys are all downstairs eating vegemite toast

The boys are all downstairs eating vegemite toast. I yawn as i walk in and Ashton shoves a piece of toast in my mouth. I mumble a thanks and start eating it. Once we finish eating we o brush our teeth. Calum had told me to pack a bag of things i could do throughout the day so i grabbed that as well.

We head out to the car and start driving to the hospital. As soon as we arrive the boys all run off except Luke. He smiles at me and grabs my hand. "You will be spending the first few hours with me, is that okay?" I nod and follow him to his office smiling politely at other doctors.

Luke sits behind his desk and I sit in the chair opposite him. I sit there playing games on my phone for who knows how long while Luke does paperwork. Eventually I have to go to the bathroom so i put my phone in my pocket and stand up. Luke looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, do you want something to eat while i'm out." Luke smiles and nods.

"Just a muffin or something, thanks. Call me if you get lost." I nod before walking out of the room. I walk to the bathroom and do my business before going to the cafeteria. Just as i'm about to get a muffin for Luke i feel a tug on my sleeve. I look down to see a little girl, probably about two years old.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She looks at me with tear filled eyes and i bend to her level.

"I can't find my mummy." I frown and grab her hand.

"What's your name and your mummy's name?" She sniffs and squeezes my hand.

"Grace W-Walter and my m-mummy is Jo" I smile before standing up and walking over to reception, still holding her hand. I smile at the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm looking for Jo Walters, I have her daughter Grace here." I lift Grace up so she can be seen. The receptionist types into the computer before looking at me.

"Room 242, it's 2 floors up." I smile before thanking her. I walk with Grace on my hip towards the lift. The doors open and we walk in. The lot starts moving but then in shakes making Grace let out a small scream. The lot then stops moving but i wait a moment to see if it will start up again.

"Are we stuck?" I look at Grace and put her on the floor knowing I can't do anything while holding her.

"No sweetie, the lift is just taking its time." She nods and yawns. I take my jacket off and fold it into a pillow before placing it on the floor. Grace lies down on it while i look at all the buttons. I click the emergency button and listen to the tone.

"How may I help?" I lean into the speaker.

"Hi, one of your elevators is stuck on floor 3" I hear a static sound and I look over to see Grace lying down on my jacket.

"Someone will help you now."

"Thanks, i just thought i'd let you know that there is a two year old in here with me."

"Noted, we will help you as fast as we can." The static sound stops and i sit down and pull out my phone.

"Can i play?" I look at Grace.

"In a minute okay, i have to call someone first." She nods. I unlock my phone and click Luke's name. He answers immediately.

"You okay princess"

"Not really, i am stuck in a lift." I hear stuff moving around through the speaker

"Do you know what one?"

"The one closest to reception." I hear muffled talking through the speaker.

"Is it just you?"

"No, i have Grace Walker with me, she's around two."

"Shit, we will get you out of there princess, i promise. I'm going to end the call okay? Call me back if something goes wrong." The call ends and i pass my phone to Grace who takes it happily.

I just sit there quietly trying to not panic when the lift shifts slightly. I let out a startled yell and look at Grace to see her not paying attention. The doors open slightly but not enough to get through. I can see several figures through the gap and then i hear a familiar voice.

"Tilly, Baby are you doing okay?" I let out a quiet sob when i hear his voice.

"Calum!" He reaches his hands through and i grab it.

"Are you and Grace okay?"

"Grace is doing well, me not so much." He squeezes my hand again before letting go. Feel a few tears fall down my face and then i feel a small body sit in my lap. I look down at Grace and hug her being my only source of comfort. I hear a noise and then the door open. Grace jumps up from my lap and runs to a similar looking woman who must be her mum. I climb up off the floor and leap into Calum's arms sobbing. He rubs my back soothingly. I let go and hug Luke who was standing next to him. After we let go of each other i stand in between them happy to be in their presence. A nurse walks up to us and hands me my phone and jacket. "Thanks" She smiles before walking off.

A little body collides into me and i hug Grace tightly. I stand up to my full height and shake her mums hand. "Thanks so much." I smile.

"I barely did anything, Grace was a tough little girl. Weren't you?" I ruffled her hair and she giggled. They walk off and i hug Calum again.

"How about we get you home?" I just nod and lean into him happier than ever.

Yoooooo, how was this?

follow my tumblr raininouterspacee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING