9

I run up to my room and shower trying to get rid of the red stains. After spending a while just trying to gather my thoughts I leave the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I walk out to see Michael sitting on my bed.

"Hey Tilly." I just give him a small smile before walking to my wardrobe i grab out some clothes and walk behind my divider to get changed so Michael doesn't have to see anything. Once changed i hang my towel up before walking to my bed. I sit down across my Michael. He gives me small smile. "You feeling alright?" I just shrug.

I grab my brush from my night stand and start brushing my hair but am struggling as there is so many knots. "Here, i'll help." Michael takes my brush and starts brushing my hair while i sit there in silence. He keeps brushing apologising when there are knots. He finishes and then braids my hair.

I lie back so my head is in his lap and he just sits quietly. "Do you want to talk to Ashton?" I shake my head. I can hear arguing since my door is open.

"Did you see how upset she was!"

"I don't care! That is where i want her to be!"

"Marissa it's not right!"

"Calum, she is my daughter!"

"Then why did you forget to pick her up!?"

"I was out with friends okay?!"

"So your friends are more important than your own daughter?"

"Shut up Luke!" I just sigh angrily and storm out my room, Michael close behind.

"Just shut up!!" They all look at me in shock. "Just stop, don't fight over me, i'm not worth it." Calum comes over and kneels in front of me.

"You are worth the world sweetie." He wipes the tears off my cheeks.

"I hate the school." Calum frowns.

"I know sweetie" He looks at mum.

"Matilda you just have to suck it up, you aren't moving schools." Calum speaks up.

"Marissa I'll pay for it."

"No, i want her to be there" I just sigh.

"It doesn't matter Calum." He angrily sighs.

"It does, you aren't happy. Marissa, please." She stomps her foot.

"FINE, whatever. Do what you want." She then turns around and walks out the door.

I just roll my eyes before sitting down on the lounge. Calum sits next to me and pulls me into his lap. "I'll do the paperwork okay? I want you to be happy." I just sigh again and hug him tightly. The other boys walk in and Michael takes a seat next to me. Ash puts a movie on before sitting in front of us, Luke following him. He put on Pitch Perfect and we all sat singing along forgetting about what had happened. The movie finishes and we start the next one but i start dozing off half way through. Luke had fallen asleep and was leaning on Ashton. Eventually we all fall asleep.

I jump awake when a door slams open, i turn around disrupting Michael who was leaning on me half asleep. I see mum stumble through the door with a guy behind her, she then stumbles up the stairs with him following. I poke Michael's cheek and whisper to him. 'Mike... Mikey." He wakes up and yawns. I do the same to Calum while Michael wakes the other two. Calum jumps up.

"What's wrong?" I look at him sadly.

"Mum's home." He gets up. "Cal, she is with a guy." He frowns before running up to their room. Holy Shit...

I don't really know what i'm doing but oh well.