Away

Prompt:
"We have to stay quiet."
--
Summary: Y/N and Sweet Pea are getting robbed and they have to hide. But there's a twist. They know these robbers and they're looking for Y/N...
--
Warnings: slight cursing (like literally one word lol), violence, supperrrrrr long
--
I laugh loudly as my head lies on Sweet Pea's stomach, lying on my twin bed, his arms wrapped around me.
Sweet Pea just made a joke about Jughead, and it was freaking hilarious.

"You're a dork, Sweet Pea."
Sweet Pea smiles sweetly at me.
"You're beautiful Y/N."
My cheeks blush red as I cover my face with my hands, trying to hide from the embarrassment.

As we're lying there, I hear glass break from downstairs. Sweet Pea and I's heads shoot up at the sudden noise, and my heart stops.
"Someone's here," I say plainly as I hop off my bed, nearing the door.

"Y/N, don't go out there," Pea warns, and I respond,
"I'm not, I'm just checking."
I open the door, peeking my head out to look downstairs. I see the one and only Penny Peabody standing in my kitchen with 2 other men.

I quickly shut the door, turning the lock.
"Sweets, it's Penny. She's here." Pea's eyes widen as he looks around my room. I don't have a window, and the only way out is to go downstairs.

I then hear Penny say from downstairs,
"Go find her. She has to be here." My heart rate quickens, and Sweet Pea grabs my hand.

"Princess, we have to hide." I look up at my boyfriend, nodding my head.
He leads me quickly over to my closet, stuffing us both into it. It's actually a pretty big closet, so it can fit Sweet Pea and I, plus all my clothes and shoes. Not a walk in closet, but close.

I hear heavy footsteps stomp up the stairs, and I squeeze Pea's hand. I cry slightly, making some noise, and Pea whispers to me,
"We have to stay quiet, Princess. You're gonna be okay, I promise. It's gonna be okay." Pea tries to calm me down before I hear someone trying to get into my room.

My heart rate quickens even more when the person, or people, finally knock open my door.

"She's in here, I heard voices," a deep voice says. Shit.
Loud footsteps echo around my room, and they search everywhere. My heart slows down once I hear them leave the room, but it doesn't slow for long.

The closet doors slam open and I yell in shock. Sweets wraps one arm around my waist, trying to protect me.

"Ah, trying to hide from me I see." Penny Peabody stares down at me with a sinister grin. Tears are streaming down my cheeks by now, but I don't make a sound.
Penny grabs my arm forcefully, pulling me away from Sweet Pea

"Get your hands off of her, you bitch!" Sweet Pea yells, and two men grab Sweet Pea by the arms, holding him back from getting to Penny or me.

I try to yank myself from Penny's hands, but it's no use. She has a deathly grip on my arms.

"Now, do you know why I'm here, little miss princess? Actually I'll just answer that for you. You and your little boyfriend here kidnapped me, brought me to Greendale, cut off my Serpent tattoo, and abandoned me in the middle of nowhere. You hurt one of your own. I feel like you should have a little pay back. Don't ya think?" I give up on trying to get away from Penny, so I just stand there, pain in my eyes.

"You will never be one of us, Penny. You will never hold the honor of being a Serpent ever again. You are nothing like me," I finally respond. She gives me another devilish grin, and says,
"We're bringing her back with us. I don't think she quiet gets the message we're trying to put across. You guys stay here with lover boy until I'm far out of Riverdale. I'll call you." My heart picks up once again at Penny's words, and I start to thrash around, as well as Sweet Pea.