Don't Let Me Drop Now

Okay so this is basically what happens in season 3 ep 14, so if you haven't seen it yet, don't read this. Instead of Fangs and Kurtz, it's gonna be you and Kurtz. I twisted it up a bit, though.

Warnings: some cursing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sweet Pea's P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweet Pea's P.O.V
These gargoyles are getting on everyone's nerves and especially mine. One of them tried to hit on Y/N the other day, so, naturally, I would have punched him into oblivion, but Fangs stopped me before I could. They're no good, and Mrs. Jones knew it too when she recruited them for the serpents in the first place.

We all sat in the classroom that we usually had our Serpent meetings in. We are outnumbered by the gargoyles, which pisses me off even more than I already am. Jughead begins to speak at the front of the room,

"We found the kid, but he's still in danger." Ricky. That boy has caused us more trouble in the past couples days than I've had in the past couple months, but he's with Archie and Jug, so we're helping them find him.
"So is Archie for that matter." Questions are racing around in my mind for a while, but I finally speak up,

"So, what's the next play?" I ask the boy in the crowned beanie. The leader of this gang.
"It's a classic gambit. The hunters become the hunted. Kurtz had said that there are some rogue Goyles. So you two..." Jughead whistles to two gargoyles sitting behind me. I look behind me to see who they are. They look like complete druggies, but I don't say anything about it. It would just create a war. "Hey, Heckle and Jeckle, start talking. I want the names of those outliers, and I want sentries posted at the Gargoyle lair." As Jughead is speaking, Toni burst into the room, frantic.

"Jughead! You need to come right now." Jughead snaps back, "What? Toni?" My eyes shift between the two.
"Kurtz is about to kill Y/N." As soon as those words leave Toni's lips, I'm up out of my seat and so was everyone else in the room. We all ran out into the hallway to find Kurtz dangling Y/N by her feet over the mahogany railing.
I then scream, "Y/N!"

"What the hell!" Kurtz yells back. Y/N starts to plead with us, looking up at me.

"Guys! Guys, help! Please, Sweets help me!" Y/N yells to the gang. A look of pure terror is painted on her face, her eyes wild. Those perfect eyes are being ruined with fear. How dare he ruin those perfect Y/E/C eyes.

"Don't be scared, you dirty Serpent slut," Kurtz whispers to her, but I hear it anyway. My blood boils. "You're about to ascend, and you'll fly, too." My mind is moving a 100mph. Ascend? What the hell?

I try to comfort Y/N, but it doesn't work as much as I hoped it would.

"Hey, hey princess. It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be alright." Her eyes are staring directly into mine, and I can feel them baring into my soul. Those beautiful Y/E/C eyes. I'm too focused on the situation that I don't even realize the cuts and bruises littering her skin.
"Kurtz...don't," Jughead speaks up.

"How come you let this little one in your so called "gang"? She's too pretty to be a snake. Why don't I just take her home with me and away from you snakes. I bet she'll feel so much better in my bed then in yours," Kurtz says with a smirk on his face. I'm going to kill this son of a bitch.

"Pea, please help me, it hurts. Please." Kurtz was keeping a deathly grip on   Y/N's ankles, and I can see the marks start to form under his fingers.
"You better shut your mouth right now Kurtz or I'll shut it for you," I threaten.

My blood runs cold as the psychopath speaks his next words. "
"Happy landing, worthless snake," Kurtz says to her, and lets go of her legs. "No!" Y/N screams and I run as fast as I can over to where she is falling. So does Jughead. We both get to where she is in the air, only about 10 feet off the ground, and we cushion her fall with our bodies, which doesn't help a lot, but it keeps her from dying, which is always a plus.

A pain shoots through my back, and we all groan in pain. We roll to the side and stand up. I hold out my hand for Y/N to take and I lift her up off the ground, embracing her in a tight hug. She starts to sob into my shoulder, and I rub small circles on her leather clad shoulders with one hand and run my fingers through her Y/H/C hair with the other.
"Hey, shhhhh. It's okay, you're safe now. Please don't cry, it's okay. I won't let anyone hurt you. You're safe with me. I'll keep you safe, baby. I promise." Her sobs now turn into only sniffles, and I take her face into my hands. She has bruises scattering her face, and a couple cuts here and there.
"What did they do to you, princess? Oh Gosh, what happened baby?" Her throat sounds like it's dry as she speaks up.

"They-um, they dragged me into an empty classroom and they- they covered my mouth with duct tape. They told me that if I screamed they would shoot me, and-and Kurtz pulled a gun from his.... from his pocket. He hit me a couple times in the face with it, hence the bruises and cuts. He also punched me a couple times because my smart ass had to talk back to him. They then took me to the railing and grabbed me by my feet after they took the duct tape off. You know... You know the rest," she stutters out. The entire time she was talking she was looking at the ground. I put my index finger under her chin and lifted her head up to look at me. Tears stained her rosy cheeks, and I wiped away the single tear that rolled down her cheek with my other thumb.
"You are so so beautiful, princess, and I'm so sorry that this happened to you. You don't deserve this. You deserve everything good in this world, okay? I love you, baby. Please don't cry." She nodded her head along with my words, and I give her a gentle kiss on the forehead.
"Ok, now let's go get you cleaned up back at my trailer."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did writing it! Please don't forget to vote and thank you for reading!
~D