Sleep

Prompt:
"I haven't slept in ages"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warnings: major fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The darkness enveloped my tiny body in its arms, not allowing me to fall asleep. My thoughts usually kept me up most nights, and this night was no exception.

Since I wasn't tired, I decided to go downstairs to grab something to drink and maybe a snack. I had to walk quietly though because my roommate/best friend, Sweet Pea, is actually sleeping.
I tiptoe down the stairs and into the kitchen, walking over to the faucet with a glass in my hand. I almost dropped it on the white tile when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Y/N? Why aren't you in bed?" I immediately recognize it to be Sweets, his sleepy voice sexier than ever, and I turn around quickly.

"I-uh, couldn't sleep. Did I wake you?" Pea shook his head and said, "No, no you're okay. I mean you did kind of wake me up, but it's okay. I wasn't having a good dream anyway." He just chuckled and came over to where I was standing. I looked up at the tall boy and I could tell that he noticed the dark bags under my eyes. I haven't slept in 6 days. My boyfriend, Reggie, just broke up with me and I would usually cuddle with him at night. Now that he's not here to cuddle anymore, I can't sleep.

"Hey, princess, when was the last time you slept?" Pea asked me, visibly concerned.

"To be honest, I haven't slept in ages. It's been really hard without someone to cuddle with," I say, embarrassed.
"Okay, then we're gonna fix that. C'mon." Pea took my hand in his and pulled me up to his room.
"Pea, what are we doing?" I asked, confused.

"You're gonna sleep in my bed tonight. Then you'll finally get some sleep. You need it, Y/N. I know you haven't slept in 6 days."
"How did you-" he cut me off,
"I hear you every night downstairs. Now just get in the bed, please." I smile slightly at Sweet Pea's kindness and I hop into his twin sized bed, under the covers.
"Are you gonna-" he cut me off again,
"You need a cuddle buddy, don't you?" He said with a half smile. I giggle and he hops under the covers as well, pulling me into his side. I lay my head on his bare chest, him only wearing grey sweatpants and no t shirt.

"Thank you, Sweets," my words coming out muffled. Sweet Pea giggles and says, "No problem, princess. Now get some sleep. G'night." He kisses the top of my head. "Night," I say, smiling against his chest, drifting peacefully off to sleep.

I didn't wake up at all that night, sleeping comfortably in Sweet Pea's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so this one is super short, but I thought it was really cute and fluffy. Hope you thought so, too! Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote!
~D❤️