Stay Away Pt. 3

Previously
"Pea, please make it stop! It hurts so bad!" The stab wound went so deep it touched my bone, which, if you didn't know, hurts like a bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warnings: cursing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Princess, just hold this on your stomach and I'll be right back, okay," Pea says, and I nod, holding the yellow and red flannel on the wound.
Sweet Pea comes back after about 2 minutes with a first aid kit and he's on the phone.

"Fangs! You need to come to my trailer now, and bring Toni. It's Y/N," He says into the phone and hangs up after a couple of seconds.
"Okay, Fangs and Toni are on their way, but I'm gonna need to stitch you up. This is gonna hurt, princess." I just nod and he continues,
"Put this in your mouth, baby," he says, handing me one of his t shirts. I stuff the cloth in my mouth, and I can taste his cologne. Smells good, doesn't taste good.

I scream loudly into the cloth as Sweet Pea stitches my wound shut. As he's stitching me up, Fangs and Toni come bursting in the door.

"Y/N!" They both say in unison.

"Guys, go get a bottle of cold water. We need to keep her awake. She can't bleed out on us." Normally, it would be good for the person to pass out so they can't feel the pain, but the cut is too deep, and we can't risk me passing out and never waking up again.

Toni runs into the kitchen and grabs a water bottle from the fridge. She then runs back to the living room and hands it to Fangs, who is kneeling beside me.

To be perfectly honest, I'm on the verge of passing out. The pain is overwhelming. Fangs notices this and pours half of the cold water bottle onto my face, making me wake up some more. I cough from the water seeping through the t shirt into my mouth.

"Sorry, sorry," Fangs apologizes. Man this hurts like a bitch. Why did I have to go on that stupid date. Why couldn't I just have stayed with Sweet Pea. Tonight was actually our movie night. We always have a movie night on Fridays. Always. I've never missed one until now.

More tears come flooding down as Pea finishes up the stitching. He's actually done a pretty good job for not being a doctor.
Sweet Pea puts a hand on my lower back, sitting me up, and I take the shirt out of my mouth, wincing in pain.

"Ok, ok, you're gonna be okay princess. You just need to sit up so I can make sure the stitching stays." I just nod my head, wincing as I sit up. The stitches stay in place as I move and Sweet Pea let's out a sigh of relief.

"Ok princess, you can lay down and rest. You've been through a lot."

"You should probably take these first, Y/N," Fangs says to me, handing me a bottle of pain medicine. I pop four in my mouth, drinking the rest of the water in the water bottle.

"What exactly did she go through, Pea?" Toni asks, concern flooding her face.

Sweet Pea's POV
"Reggie kept bothering her about going on a date and she finally just said yes to get him off her back. I obviously got angry cause I'm an asshole and she went on the date. They went to Pop's and Y/N didn't feel safe so she left and I was outside waiting for her. He came out and we fought a little and he freaking stabbed her cause she apparently "back talked" him," I said in almost all one breath. Toni and Fangs just stared at me shocked.

"Wait, so Mantle did this to her? That asshole," Fangs says, aggression pooling in his eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm gonna do something far worse than stabbing him for hurting her," I say, looking down at Y/N's already sleeping figure. She's so beautiful. Why did this have to happen to the most beautiful person on the earth.

"Pea, don't do anything you'll regret-" I cut Toni off almost immediately,

"Oh, I won't regret it Toni. I'll enjoy it. He hurt the girl I love and he can't get any repercussions for that?" I say, and Toni looks at me with a smirk.

"I knew it! You're in love with her!" She says, almost loud enough to wake up the sleeping girl beside me.

"Of course I'm in love with her, Toni. She's Y/N. It's her," I say, tears rushing to my eyes but not daring to fall. I can't believe I let this happen to her.
"Pea, you need to tell her," Fangs says while I look down at her. As I'm looking down, I see a smile form on her lips. Shit, was she listening this whole time?

"Y/N Y/L/N, were you listening to this whole conversation?" I just see her beautiful eyes open slowly and she flashes a toothy smile.

"I think... We're gonna leave you guys alone... By Y/N! Feel better!" Toni says with Fangs behind her, rushing out the door with smiles on both of their faces.

"So... You love me, huh?" She's says with a giant smile, and I fiddle with the bottom of my shirt, looking at the floor. A nervous habit.

"Yeah... Uh... Yeah I do," I say, letting my whole bad boy facade disappear.

"Well, just so you know, I love you too, Sweet Pea." My head snaps up towards Y/N.

"What?" I say, shocked.
"I love you," she repeats.
"Oh... Um... Ok. Cool," I say with a giant smile.
"Well, I'm not going to kiss you because I don't want to hurt you, but I wish I could. I really do, Princess. But you need to rest up. I'll stay out here with you till you fall asleep, though." I say, and Y/N just smiles back at me. I go over and kiss her forehead, grabbing a chair to sit next to her.

"Goodnight, Princess."
"Goodnight, Sweet Pea."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so this is the end of this one, and I know it's kind of cheesy and shit, but I think it's nice.
Also, I know I already made a part for this, but we hit 1K views, and I'm freaking out!!!! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed this last part❤️❤️ please don't forget to vote and comment, too!!
thank you lovelies❤️❤️
~D