How could you? (Request)

Request from @i-am-a-cool-chick
--
Prompt: "No, no, please don't say that." (#23 on the angst prompts list)
--
Category: angst
--
Warnings: cursing, extreme angst
--
I sit on my bed, looking down at my mismatched socks. One red and blue striped and one solid pink. There's no reason for me staring at my socks, besides me avoiding the situation that I have to deal with right now. I just got a text from my best friend,Toni, of a picture of my boyfriend, Sweet Pea, with another girl. Josie McCoy.

Tones💗- hey gurl, I just thought u might wanna see this. I'm so sorry.

 I'm so sorry

Me- oh.. Um thx Toni for giving me this... I'll talk to him..

Tones💗- it's all gonna b ok Y/N

Me- yea I know.. Thx💖💖

Tones💗- Np💕💕

Tears start to flow down my face as I look at the picture. He looks so happy.

I finally decide to call him.
"Hey babe, what's up?" I hear him say through the phone. I can hear loud music blaring in the background.

"Sweet Pea, we need to talk. Please come to my place." I sniffle a little at the end, not being able to hold it back any longer.

"Hey, hey what's wrong? What happened?" He asks with concern. That asshole.
"Just please come to my place now. Please."

"Ok, ok. I'll be right there," he says, then hangs up. We've been together for 8 months now, and he decides to pull this shit? Wow.

I hear keys jiggle the door handle from downstairs. I gave him a key at 6 months.

I then hear heavy footsteps come up the stairs and into my bedroom. Tears were streaming down my face.

"Hey baby, what happened? What's wrong?" He asks as he tries to touch my hand.

"Don't touch me." I say, looking at him with anger.

"What?"

"Can you explain this to me?" I say, holding up my phone to show him the picture of him and Josie. My voice is a mixture of anger and sadness.

"Oh shit. Y/N, she meant nothing to me. I promi-" I cut his words off with my own,

"She meant nothing? Really? Then why do you look so happy with her?! You look so much happier with her than you do with me! How could you do this to me?! I thought you loved me!" I shout at him. Tears start to well up in his eyes.

"I do love you! It was a drunken mistake, I promise! It meant nothing to me!"

"No Sweet Pea. It obviously did mean something or else we wouldn't be sitting here right now, yelling at eachother. It means something to me! Even if she meant nothing to you, it means something to me! It means that you don't think I'm good enough, so you go to someone else!" I yell at him. We both are now standing up.

"Baby, please," he pleads. He's broken. He messed up. Big time.

"No Sweet Pea. We're done, we're over," I say through a broken voice.

"No, no, please don't say that," he says, trying to plead with me.

"You need to leave, Sweet Pea." His face is in complete sorrow.

"Baby, please-"

"LEAVE SWEET PEA!" I shout, and he gets the hint. He walks out the door, but not before saying one more thing.

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N. With all my heart. And I'm so sorry."
--
Ok so sorry this one was so angsty and short! I hope you liked it @i-am-a-cool-chick !!
Thank you lovelies❤️❤️
~D