Habits (pt. 2)

Previously
His cheeks are a crimson red, and he's fidgeting with the hem of his leather jacket. His nervous habit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warnings: mentions of abuse, mild cursing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A lot, huh! Didn't know I would be so famous when I came back!" Sweet Pea just laughed sarcastically,
"Ha ha, very funny Y/N. Now shoot the ball you loser." I bent over, pool stick in hand, and shot the white ball onto the blue solid colored ball, but I don't make it in the hole of the green pool table.

It was Sweet Pea's turn and, of course, he makes the ball into the hole.

Sweets ends up winning the game like usual, and I decide that I should probably leave. It's late.
"Hey I think I'm gonna head out, you guys," I say tiredly. I then hear Sweet Pea chime in, "Hey, where are you staying?" I actually don't have a place to stay since I ran away. Yep, I did it. I finally ran away from my parents' abusive behaviors and decided to start over in Riverdale. Without a place to live. Good choice.

"I- um, I'm staying with my aunt.." Sweet Pea looks at me like he can see right through me.
"Ok... Um Y/N, can I talk to you outside before you leave." His eyes were pooling with worry.
I just nod my head hesitantly and walk out the double doors of the Whyte Wyrm.
Before I can ask him what he wants to talk to me about, Sweet Pea blurts out,

"Y/N, I know you're not staying with your aunt. Your aunt doesn't even live in Riverdale. You have no relatives here. I've known you for a long time, princess. Don't think that you can hide yourself from me." His words are moving so quickly that I can barely comprehend what he is saying.

My face retorts with guilt of being caught red handed. Tears start to well up in my eyes, but they don't dare fall.

"I-I didn't know what else to do, Pea. They started hitting me, and I don't know what washed over me, but I just started running. I ran all the way to the Subway station and took the next train over to Riverdale. I couldn't stay there anymore. I didn't want to worry you by telling you about it because you're my best friend and I-" my rambling was cut off by a sob that escaped my throat, showing that I was weak and vulnerable. That's the last thing that I wanted to do. Show my weakness.

Sweet Pea just pulled me close into his chest, setting his chin down on my head, his hands casually set on my waist. My arms slung around his shoulders as I continued to cry into his shirt. He whispers comforting words into my ear, like, "Hey, it's okay. I'm right here. They're not going to hurt you anymore, okay. You can stay with me." At the last words that he just spoke, I lift my head up to look him in the eyes.
"Sweets, I can't just invade your personal life by staying with you. I can't do that to you." I know that Sweet Pea lives alone since both his parents died when he was 15. He's 17 now, and so am I. We've learned how to survive on our own this long, but I can't just disrupt the peace of his home.

"Y/N, I want you to stay with me. It gets lonely at my trailer. And I need someone to go to Pop's with besides Toni and Fangs. They get boring after a while." Pea giggles at his own joke and I do the same. There's some doubt in my mind, but I, after careful thought and consideration, decide to stay with him.
"Ok, I'll stay with you, but only because you really want me to," I joke. I'm actually really excited to be staying with Sweets. It's going to be interesting.
"Ok, now get on the bike, ya loser," Sweet Pea says in a laughable tone. He's so cute when he smiles.

I swing my legs over the motorcycle as Sweet Pea gets in front of me and puts a helmet on my head, adjusting the strap as well. After he puts his helmet on he climbs onto the bike, ready to start driving.
I wrap my arms around his waist, tightening my grip every time he goes a little faster than usual. He just laughs at me and keeps on driving until we get to his trailer. We both hop off the bike with ease and I stand in front of the nice looking trailer.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" Sweets says while laughing his amazing laugh.
"It's really nice, Pea. Thank you for letting me stay." He just nods and directs me through the front door.

When I step inside, I realize that this is going to be my new home. It's actually really nice and clean, not that I'm surprised. Sweets has always been kind of a clean freak.

3 weeks later
"Baby, we have to get up," Sweet Pea mumbles. His sleepy voice might be my favorite thing in the entire world.
I mentally groan and I look up at my perfect boyfriend.
"Today's your initiation." Oh shit. I completely forgot. Sweet Pea has to literally punch me in the face and I have to withstand that. This is going to be amazing. Not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED
Part 3 will be coming very shortly and I hope you all enjoyed! Please don't forget to vote!
-D