Puppo

Prompt:
"We're totally getting a puppy."
--
Warnings: CuTeNeSs OvErLoAd, and super short
--
Category: flufffffff
--
⬆️⬆️⬆️Above is a picture of my actual puppy that I just got like 4 days ago. He's a golden doodle, which is a golden retriever mixed with a poodle, and I love him❤️❤️
--
A bell jingles as Sweet Pea and I saunter through door of the pet store. I had to practically jog to keep up with Pea's large strides.

"Pea, can you slow down a little, please," I say, and Sweet Pea chuckles.

"Princess, I'm not going fast. You just have short legs." I give him a playful scowl as we both walk through the isles to see all the pets. We do this often, but never buy anything. We just like to look at all the animals.

We pass the fish isle without a glance because we've seen all those fish a million times. The next isle over is the dog isle. There are so many breeds. Huskies, Retrievers, Pitbulls, Bulldogs, and- the next dog I saw caught my eye. It was a brown Golden Doodle. He is so freaking adorable.

"Sweets, look at this guy! He's so cute!" I say, looking at the puppy. The sign says that he's only 6 weeks old, and his name is Panini.

"Pea, can we please get him? Pleeeasssseeeee," I whine, looking at the calm dog. He was just sitting in his crate, not bothered by the people standing in front of him. As Sweet Pea gets closer, he puts his hand near the crate. The puppy start to lick his hand, and Sweet Pea smiles.

"Oh my gosh, we're totally getting a puppy," I say excitedly. Sweets chuckles and looks at the puppy lovingly.
"Yeah, we're totally getting this puppy."

Time skip

We bring Panini home with us, setting him on the ground of our living room. He's so calm.
He starts to sniff around, and finally, he goes back to Sweet Pea, starting to lick his hand again.
"Wow, he really likes you," I say, smiling. Sweet Pea just grins at the puppy, starting to play with him. Oh gosh this is gonna be such a great time.
--
Ok so I'm so so sorry this one is really really short, it was just kind of a filler chapter.
Btw, thank you guys so so so much for 2K reads, it really means a lot to me! I love you all!
Thank you lovelies❤️❤️
~D