Flannel

Prompt:
"You look hot in plaid"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warnings: cursing, MAJOR FLUFF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's so fucking cold right now. Like freezing. Like hypothermia cold, and of course I didn't bring a jacket with me.

I'm walking down a long sidewalk in the Southside, trying to get back to my trailer. I know it's not really safe to walk by myself in the Southside at 10 o'clock at night, but my friends bailed on me at the Whyte Wyrm. They said they were going home with these two guys they met at the bar, and now I'm walking by myself in black shorts, a t shirt and some combat boots, and it's fucking cold.

As I'm walking, I hear a motorcycle pull up next to me. I immediately react,

"Ok, look, I'm not gonna give you any money or my purse so please just leave me the fuck alone. I'm just trying to get home, man," I say, not looking up to see who it is, still walking, just assuming it's some weirdo.

"Ok, princess, just thought you looked a little cold." I could recognize that voice from anywhere. Sweet Pea. My partner in crime since we were 3.

I snap my head around, stopping my footsteps and I give him a smile. He had on his serpent jacket, flannel and then a black shirt underneath that.
"You look warm," I say, envying his multiple layers.

"I am, but I think you could use some warmth yourself, princess. Here take this." He could see me physically shaking from the cold. Sweet Pea takes off his Serpent jacket and then his flannel, handing the checkered material to me.

I take the shirt out of his hands and gladly wrap the warm fabric around my body.
"Thanks, Pea," I say, appreciating his gesture.
"No problem. Now get on the back. I'll take you home." You happily hop on the back of Pea's bike, wrapping both your arms around his waist, enjoying the feeling of being so close to him. He revs up the engine, and finally takes off, heading straight to your trailer, which is only about a 10 minute drive from where you were.

You finally arrive at your place, and you step off the motorcycle, Sweet Pea following.
"Thanks for the ride Sweets. Here's your shirt back," you say, beginning to take off the boy's flannel.
"No, you can keep it, Y/N. Besides, you look hot in plaid," Sweets says, leaning against his bike, smirking. My face flushes red, and I shift my weight from one foot to the other.
"Th-thanks," I stutter, mentally slapping myself on the forehead. Sweet Pea just said I look hot. Oh my gosh.

"I'll, um- see you later, Pea. I have to get to bed. Tha- thank you for the ride." Sweet Pea smirks at me and comes closer, making me step back a couple steps subconsciously.
He's finally only a few inches away from my body, and he whispers quietly,

"No, thank you, princess. I'll see you tomorrow." He gives me a small kiss on the cheek, leaving me flustered. He then gets on his bike and drives off into the night, leaving me on my front porch shocked and giddy.

The next day, I decide I'm gonna show off the flannel shirt, for reasons unknown. Something just washed over me, maybe a wave of confidence.
I finally get my clothes on, and this was the outfit⬇️

I feel cute and stylish, and my makeup adds even more to the look⬇️

I hop on the bus, backpack on my shoulders, and I feel like a new person

I hop on the bus, backpack on my shoulders, and I feel like a new person. A more confident and extroverted person, compared to my usual self conscious, introverted self.

I walk into my first hour, World Geography II, and Sweet Pea immediately notices me as I sit down next to him. I look forward, pretending not to notice his stare. He finally speaks up before the bell rings.

"Wow," is all he gets out. I grin a tiny smile, trying not to let him know that I can hear or see his expression. The bell rings, and I start to pay attention to the teacher, even though this is my most boring class of the day. Sweet Pea, on the other hand, made no effort to pay attention to the lesson. He just stared at me, baffled that I was wearing his flannel to school, showing it off to all our peers.
Sooner or later, the class finally ends and I grab all my stuff, walking out the door to 2nd hour. I can feel everyone's stares burning into the back of my head. Everyone knows that this is his flannel. He wears it almost every day to school. It's his, I guess you could say, brand.

As I'm walking down the hall, I feel a strong hand grip my arm. I turn around quickly to be met by two beautiful, brown eyes.
"Darling, why are you wearing that to school?" Sweets asks me, obviously half joking.
"I thought I might show it off a little," I respond, grinning at the boy in front of me. The flannel smells just like him. Pine and leather, with a hint of cigarette smoke. It's intoxicating.

"Well, if you're going to wear my clothes, might as well do this, too." I'm confused by his words for a second, but he explains them quickly after he says them. Sweet Pea grabs me by my waist and smashes his lips onto mine. I immediately kiss back, smiling into the beautiful, perfect taste of his lips.

We finally pull apart, gasping for air. We then realize that we are in the middle of the hallway with a bunch of students all around us. They stare, but soon go back to searching through there lockers, or walking to class.

"Wow," is all I say, and Sweet Pea smiles a toothy smile.
"Yeah, wow."