Chapter 12: Back At Home Pt.2 James POV (Pic of James)

~*~ Author's Note: So I decided to Post this chapter sooner than expected. This Is part to of chapter 12. Just to let you know what went on at James house when he was away. Hope you like it. ~*~

Chapter 12: Back At Home Pt. 2 James POV (Pic of James)

I can’t take it anymore. I know I said I missed my dad and everything but right now I wish he wasn’t here. I forgot how awful things get when he and my mom get together. Right now they are torturing me. They literally tied me and are forcing me to watch them “dance”. They’re doing their “world famous” Salt-n-Pepper dance for ‘Push It’. I had a choice to either watch or learn it. When I said neither my dad tackled me and tied me down to a chair. *Sigh* when you put my mom and dad together nothing can stop them.

“Mom, dad please just let me go”, I begged. The assault on my eyes is unbearable.

“Not unless you’re ready to learn the dance”, my dad said still “dancing”.

“Mom come one please.” I gave my mom a sweet puppy dog look and saw her face mollify. It helps when you’re a momma’s boy. Still, it’s a blessing and a curse at times.

“Honey just let him go,” my mom said to my father. It also helps if your dad is scared of your mom.

“Fine, I guess he will never know about the King’s swag”, my dad said while untying me.

“Dad what do you know about swag.”

“Son please I invented swag. Why do you think your mom wanted to get with all of this?”

“Because she was blind at the moment and by the time she got her vision back it was a little too late. Oh and she wouldn’t re-marry because she believes in monogamy.”

My dad just sucked his teeth and said, “Please stop hating because you know you look just like me. You little swagger jacker.”

This left me speechless. What the what?! I know he did not just say that. When he was finally done untying me I ran up to my room before he says anything else that can scar me. Also it seemed as though he and my mom were about to have a make out session and I was not seeing that. When I reached up to my room I decided to call Gabriel but before I could he called me.

“Hey Gabriel, what’s up?”

“Dude we have a serious problem.”

I can tell by the tone of his voice that it was something serious. “Gabriel what’s wrong”, I asked with a lot of concern in my voice.

“It’s Saphire someone is…” he started to say. Then before he could finish there was a loud crash in the background. What’s wrong with Saphire, is she ok? “Saphire get off of me and let me go.” What the hell is going on over there?

“Hey Jay-Jay.”

My heartfelt at ease when I heard her voice. Thank God that she’s ok. “Fireball, what’s up?”

“Nothing much. Just, you know being bored and stuff. So how’s quality dad time?”

“Don’t remind me you know things are when he and my mom are together. “

“Oh yeah, I forgot.”

“Yeah, so what was that noise I heard in the background earlier?”

“Umm, I tackled Gabriel.”’’

“Well may I ask why?”

“No specific reason, you know how random I can be at times.”

Why do I have to know the weird people? “Look Jay-Jay, I don’t want you calling for the rest of the trip ok. I understand that you worry about me sometimes but I want you to enjoy family time, ok?”