Chapter 16: Gabriel vs. Drey (Gabriel's POV)

Hey everyone sorry it took so long to update but I got some good news. I will be posting more often thanks to the fact I just got: A BRAND NEW LAPTOP (Game show host voice) Anyways like I said look forward to new chapters more frequently.

This chapter here came from a little thing I like to call My Imagination. In earlier chapters there was a whole Team James, Team Gabriel debacle, but now with James out of the picture and Drey in it who do you think will win? Also yay me for making it to my senior year in high school :3 Class of 2015 you know who you are.

This chapter is dedicated to UDontSay143. If you are into Fairy Tail and love fan fictions I recommend you read this author’s ongoing Trilogy Strange Feelings and some of her other works. Don’t forget to fan also :D. Trust me you won’t be disappointed. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Also if you haven’t already don’t forget to

~Vote~

~Comment~

~Fan~

Chapter 16: Gabriel vs. Drey (Gabriel’s POV)

Saphire has been acting really strange lately. She’s been smiling and acting giddy all the time. I mean don’t get me wrong I’m glad she’s happy, but I miss the more sarcastic, devious- minded Saphire. This all started a while ago when she came back to the dorm all happy and stuff. Although I would never tell her it makes me highly upset that I’m not the one making her like that. It’s whatever I guess, but I just hope whoever it is doesn’t hurt her. Speaking of miss happy-go-lucky here she comes now.

“Hey Saphire, what’s up?”

“Oh nothing just going out to see a friend, and because I know his is coming yes again. If you’re curious as to who I’m always meeting how come you never just ask or tag along.”

This made me stop and look at her. You mean all this time I could’ve just “tag along”.  Part of me believes that she’s just saying that to tease me because that’s the Saphire I know. “Are you sure it’s okay for me to come with you. I don’t want to intrude or anything if it’s a date or something like that.” I cringed at the word “date” because I don’t like the idea of her going out with someone other than me. Sure she dated James, but she eventually told me that was just to mess with Scar.

“D-date? It’s not a date, at least I never thought of it as one,” she mumbled the last part while blushing slightly. Wow she’s actually bashful right now, so there goes any chances I had of it being a girl. If she’s blushing that means she must at least be attracted to the guy. I wonder if she blush when people talk about me around her. Maybe I should try to make her blush. Nah, I don’t feel like dying at the moment.