Chapter 6: Let's play Pt. 1 (Saphire's POV)

Thanks for reading my other chapters I really hope you like this one. I worked really hard on It.!!!

Chapter 6: Let's Play Pt. 1 (Saphire’s POV)

A/N: So that no one is confused you are still reading as Kimmy. Carry on.

"Your training is now complete," Jessica said proudly.

"Yeah, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can teach you," Brittany sighed.

"And now your makeover is complete!!" Emily chimed. "No one would even know it's you. I’m actually kind of jealous of how hot you look," she continued.

The training had lasted longer than I expected. I mean like it literally lasted a whole 24-hours. I slept in their room because I didn't want to see Scar before the time was right. Training to be a bitch was first. I spent at least 12- hours of being the most bipolar person you would ever meet. It was actually kind of fun. I don’t understand why, but whatever she’s the teacher. I mean like seriously a whole 12- hour. She could’ve just written a book or something. That would’ve saved me 12 hours of my life that I would never get back

Then there were the snappy comebacks, and may I say wow. The shortest of the 3 trainings. This one only lasted 3 hours. Was I glad for that; I mean come on who spends 12- hours learning to be a bitch. I’m a girl it should be second nature to me. Anyways at least this one had the decency to write her material down. You know what maybe I should stop complaining. They say never look a gift horse in the mouth. Although I don’t understand why the make- over wasn’t the longest.

Lastly was the slutty make-over. No offense to Saphire, but I really wish she would let me dress her most of the time. She buys cute clothes and all, but sometimes she acts like she doesn’t have a fashion bone in her body. Take yesterday for instance she was wearing a track suit with her name on it. Cute? Yes, but if she was wearing something more sexy and feminine then the encounter yesterday may have went better. Anyways this lasted a total of 9-hours. First Emily did my hair. She added some black highlights and then she curled it, and just let it drop. It now was cascading down to my shoulders. Then she did my nails. One hand was red with black skulls and the other was black with red skulls. I will admit I love them. I had on red heart earring with a matching necklace. I had black gloves (the ones that show your fingers). I also had a couple of black and red bracelets on each hand. Not to mention my red lip gloss and eye shadow to make these emerald eyes pop. Everyone tells me, facial wise, that my eyes are my best features.

Finally it was over. I was wearing a red halter-top that stopped right above my belly-button and a black leather jacket that stopped inches below my shoulder right below the strap of my bra. Then I had a black MINI skirt which stopped half-way up my thighs. The last piece was my red net leggings with some black ankle boots. (The perfect outfit for revenge). Ooh it is just so cute I can die. I looked into my head and saw Saphire nodding her approval. Yep, this outfits a keeper.

"Now if there's ever anything else that you need don't be afraid to come by," Brittany said rather nicely.

"Yeah your one of us now okay," Emily chimed.

"And don't worry I won't go all bitch on you later. I taught you so you might just embarrass me instead," Jessica added, causing all of us to laugh.

I can't believe how well we bonded within the last 24-hours. They weren't such bad people after all. "Don’t worry I'll be back if I ever need something," I said reassuringly. Funny thing was I actually meant it. We hugged and said our goodbyes for now. I know I was looking HOTT (the extra T for emphasis), and I knew he would think so too.

Now it was time for part two of my plan. I had to find James. Oh yeah James is Saphire’s bestie on the guy side. You may be wondering why we’re heading to him? Well let me tell you, it just so happens that Scar has a crush on him. Just as I was making my way through the halls I noticed everyone was watching me. But hey I really couldn't care less. For I was on a mission: A mission called 'revenge.'