Chapter 11- Prep-Rally (Gabriel's POV)(Pic of Gabriel)

• Dedicated to Shantae Youcantgetme Lewis

~*~…sorry for the long wait but, I was really tired and I’m on vacation so there’s little internet use forgive me… also this chapter has a picture of Gabriel. Hope you enjoy!!!~*~

Chapter 11- Prep- Rally (Gabriel’s POV)

Ever since the locker incident about a week ago Saphire’s been having these nightmares. She’s been screaming and crying in her sleep, and when she’d wake up she’d continue to cry. I kind of enjoy it because it gives me an excuse to cuddle with her, but it also upsets me knowing that she’s hurting and there’s nothing that I can do about it. Why would anyone want to hurt Saphire she’s just the sweetest and prettiest girl ever. Maybe today’s Prep Rally will be just what she needs. I always get excited for these kinds of things maybe she’ll be to.

“Gabriel what are you doing”, I heard Saphire ask. I forgot that she was here at the moment.

“Nothing”, I said oh so suspiciously.

“Really, because it seems as though you were ‘dancing’ ”, she laughed.

“Maybe I was, maybe I wasn’t. I’ll never tell.”

 “I take it that we’re going to the Prep Rally today?”

“And you would be right.”

“Do I have a choice on whether I’m going or not?”

“Nope none at all, you’ve been crammed up in this room all week it’s time to go out and have some fun.”

 “Fine.” When she said that the biggest smile came across my face.

“Now go get dressed in bright and happy colors Saphire.”

“Dude it’s only noon, the Prep Rally starts at 7.”

 “Oh yeah.”

“You know that most of their activities happen at night. Damn vampires. I mean who has a Prep Rally at night.”

“Oh yeah I forgot about that. What kind of vampires like Twilight vampires?”

“Dude Twilight doesn’t have Vampires they have glittering fairy princesses.”

 “Whatever that just makes Alice even hotter.”

“You are such a jackass.”

“And you’re a bitch.”

 “And you know it.”

 “Oh my gosh you are so weird.”  I can’t believe how well she and I have been getting along lately. Maybe she finally forgave me for whatever it was that I did. I mean we’re actually friends now. And I don’t mean to brag but uh, I did save her life. Holler!

“Hey Gabriel, you want to watch some T.V.”

“Sure, why not?”

 “Why not! I’ll tell you why not, because TV is a part of a conspiracy to take over the world. Why do you think everyone watches it? They’re being brainwashed and once you start you can’t stop!”

“I can’t believe in less than a minute you managed to get even weirder.”

 “And that my friend is why you love me. You want anything to eat?”

 “Sure, but I’m afraid to ask why not though.”

“Whatever.” She walked over to the kitchen to look for something for us to eat. And I can’t believe that until a while ago I didn’t realize that our room looks a lot like an apartment. Then all of a sudden my brain went back to Saphire’s comment. ‘And that my friend is why you love me.’ If only she knew how much I really do love her then my life would be so much easier. I mean if she knew then we would be able to do all kinds of cool stuff if she feels the same way, which I highly doubt because now I’m in the friend zone. And like they say in that song the friend zone is like the mafia you’ll never get out. If only Saphire and I could be like how she is with James. Like the way she always lie down in his lap when they watch TV.