Chapter 26

Tyler's POV:

I stood in the vacant classroom with my heart beating out of my chest. I was waiting in there, while peeking my head out to see when I could catch Ethan walking by. Eventually I heard his voice echoing down the hall, so I peeked my head out so see Jack walking next to him.
Once they got closer I quickly took Ethan's arm and pulled him into the room. I heard him gasp and utter, "What the hell?" To my surprise.
I quickly locked the door so no one could come in.
"What was that for?" He asked me with an attitude.
"Well- I," But before I could answer there was aloud bang at the door and Jacks' voice yelling worriedly, "Ethan, are you okay? What happened? Is someone in there!?"
I groaned in annoyance; I stormed over to the door and whooped it open starting straight into Jack's eyes, "what do you want?" I said with anger in my tone.
"I-I- where is Ethan?! What did you do to him!" He said with some strength behind it.
I looked at him coldly, "It's none of your business, but if you have to know I'm trying to have a conversation with him."
"F-Fine But I better see him in class in 20 minutes and if I don't I-I'll tell!" He stuttered.
I glared at him, making him jump a little, "oh yeah? What are you going to say? That a beat the shit out of him?"
He stared at me blankly, "w-well I-I-"
I cut him off, "I-I yeah that's what I thought. He'll be fine, take a fucking chill pill will you."
I slammed the door shut and locked it again.
As I walked back over to Ethan he gave me a death glare, I was surprised to say the least. "Don't be mean to Jack like that! Especially since you don't treat me like that," Ethan said with rage.
I smirked at him,"who said I've never treated you like that, or at least not yet."
His face got all red as he looked away from me; confidence gone instantly. I stared at him admiring his beautiful features.
"What do you want Tyler? I don't have all day."
I shook my head, "I need to know why you've been avoiding me."
"I haven't been avoid-," Ethan was cut off by Tyler; "don't give me that fake ass bullshit Ethan, just tell me the truth!" Tyler said as he walked closer to Ethan.
"I don't know, it's nothing... I've just been busy..." Ethan stammered.
Tyler chuckled, "Yeah right," he sighed biting his lip, "Wa-was it the kiss..?" Tyler questioned.
Ethan shook his head slowly, "that's not it, I-I-," Ethan was cut off again; "Fine don't tell what it is then, but you better not tell anyone I kissed you, not even your lover boy Jack; because if you do I'll deny it, then Beat the shit out of you." Tyler seethed.
I saw jack quiver in fear as a turned and slammed the door. I stormed down the hallway to my classroom, once I got there I slammed the door opened causing the already present students to gasp in surprise. I saw Jack glaring at me when he noticed Ethan wasn't right behind me. I sat down at my desk near mark and them, "damn dude who fucked with you?" Mark laughed.
"No one worth mentioning." I stated simply.
"Do you need us to help fuck them up? Because I've been in the need to take my aggression out," Mark joked.
I chuckled, "No, he's my problem and I'll deal with him myself."
Mark nodded and continued to talk to me and the guys; not long after Ethan came in with a blank expression on his face. I looked over to see Jack light up as his obvious worries disappeared.
Ethan smiles at him as he sat next to him, which made my blood boil. Why was it so easy for them to get along but ever since that stupid kiss it's like he fears me, just like he did when he first got here.
Soon after are first period teacher came in and started class.

-
Dang! I was going to write more but I felt bad taking so long to update so ik its a short chapter but when ever the next one comes out I'll make sure to make it longer 😭
Hope u guys enjoy!