"I promise,"

A dog. A zombie dog feeding on a dead man on the floor. It was on our way back home.

Without making any noise, we walked back backward until SQUASH! SQISH! SQUAMP! and all the annoying sound you can think of were heard.

Great. Fan-freaking-tastic

Surprisingly it wasn't me but the idiot who was holding the bag.

TylerBennet.

The cans he has in the bag were now on the floor scattered everywhere. The dog snapped his head up. Belive me, it was not a good sight to see its head splitting into two, blood spilling out, teeth between the two heads.

Really not a good sight.

Dave made this high pitched girly scream and turned back to run but slammed to a pole and laid back on the ground knocked out.

The hideous creature was hurtling toward us. I felt dizzy. Everything was spinning along with my head. I can see Ty's lips moving but nothing was heard until....he slapped me hard across my cheeks. "Jas are you okay? Help me pick him up," he yelled causing my ears to vibrate.

"Geez! Stop screaming," I said and without thinking what I was doing I pulled out an arrow and aimed it at the dog. BULLSEYE I got him right on the head. Left one.

"Damn! Good shot," I heard him whispered. Not long after the zombiess' sound were coming from behind us. From the supermarket. I swung Dave's arm on my shoulder with Ty doing the same from the other side. We ran at full speed because the zombies were already out and coming after us. Because of the unconscious body we were carrying, the definition of full speed is slo-mo.

Nah, I am kidding we are not that slow. But we are not fast either. I know for a fact that we won't reach home like this. I pointed at the house found first when we cross the road. Ty's seems to understand. He changed his direction to the house. We just barged in through the front door, dropped Dave at the floor and hurried to close the door. We struggled a lot but finally succeeded to close it. They didn't stop banging on the door though.

"You okay?" I asked and he nodded panting like hell. We looked at the guy who was laying on the ground his hands and legs spread like a star.

"Did you hear the sound he made when it looked at us?" At that I was on the ground laughing at the memory.

"I didn't know it was possible to make that much high pitched voice," I laughed loudly. My laghter was cut short with the sound I am starting to become very familiar with. The zombie cry. It was from the kitchen. Loud and coming closer. Once it was in sight Ty throwed his blade which got stuck in the middle of her eyes.

____________;)_____________

"I swear Crys we are fine," I tried to assure her.

She was freaking out. "You might be fine now but What if they get in huh? What will you do then?" She litterly yelled in my ears.

I looked at Ty screaming for help but he just looked at me like 'You are on you own'

Traitor!

"Hellow Jas?" I sighed in relief at Julie's voice.

"Julie thank God. Listen we really are fine. We just need to stay here until Dave wakes up. We will come early in the morning,"

"It's okay. Crys is just being paranoid. But what happened to Dave?"

"He ran into a pole and knocked himself out. He is okay though,"

She snickered. "Okay be safe. Bye,"

I hung up and looked at Ty. "That went well,"

"Let's go up and find a bed," he stood up from the chair. I followed him to the door where Dave was laying down right where we left him and how we left him. We picked him up and ascended the stairs. The walls were covered with bloos stained hand prints. Pictures on the ground cracked.

I opened the first door on the halls and it happens to be a boy's room. We throwed him on the bed and pooped on the ground. Man! That guy is heavy.

Ty stood up, closed the door and turned on the light since it was starting to darken. The room was painted blue. It clearly was a nerd's room. The study table was messy with books and papers. Charts pinned on the wall. A shelf full of books. At the top shelf. Medals and trophies.

This dude for sure is a genius.

There was a photo beside the medals. I stood up to have a closer look. Once I did my eyes shot with familiarity.

It was Caleb holding a medal in his teeth and a maze in his hand. It was amazingly made of woods. He was smiling with squinted eyes.

Behind that photo there was another photo. Him with two older people beside him. Probably his parents. He was celebrating his 12 birthday. His mother had her lips on his cheeks and his dad was ruffling his hair. Caleb seemed annoyed yet happy. My eyes stung and tears came out.

"This is Caleb's house," Ty whispered behind me. "Crappy Crap! I just killed his mother,"

"Calm down she wa-"

"I killed a little kid's mother,"

"Tyler you di-"

"I am a bad person. Oh my-"

Now I slapped him. Little to calm him and little for payback. "You did not kill her. She was already dead," he looked at me holding his cheek.

"That hurt,"

"Will you guys shut up already. My head hurts," we both spun our heads to the bed. "Where are we anyways?"

"Good morning sleeping beauty. We are at Caleb's house. We are staying the night here,"

I snickered at his words.

"What happened?"

Ty started telling the story while I went down to look for food. Caleb's mother was on the floor of the entry of the kitchen. I walked in and opened the fridge.

Trust me when i say it smelled terrible.

I slammed it shut and ran away gasping for fresh air. After breathing in and out several times I walked back in. I looked in the cabinets.

Tyler's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry man," I said as Jas walked in holding a tray with cups on it and a plate with biscuits.

Dave's eyes filled with tears and his lips quivered. "What is it?" She asked placing the tray.

"His sword, we forgot it out there,"

"Aww man, Dave I am so sorry. We didn't notice it was gone,"

"It's okay. It's not you fault," he said with shaky voice.

I terribly felt bad. Terrible.

Dave LOVES his sword. Now it's gone. Unless.. "We will get it back," I said "I promise,"

____________>_<_____________

I woke up before them to think of what I am gonna do. I was thinking if getting his sword back. I have to chase away the zombies infront of the door to do so. I can't chase them..so maybe I can distract them. How? My eyes scanned the room and fell on the right equipment I needed. BINGO! Fireworks. I gathered them and walked out of the room. Through the window, I can see many of them wandering around the door. I headed to the back door with a Rocket and lighter in my hand. I inhaled deeply to calm my self.

It is for Dave. For Dave.

"What are you doing?" Jasmine's voice made me jump high to the sky or roof.

"I am getting his sword back,"

She stared for few seconds and exhaled. "What's your plan?" And I explained my plan.

"How can I help?"