"Push! Psuh!"

Dedicated to my cousin Tyler in real Feysel. 😚😚 miss u

Julie's P.V.O.

I walked behind the boys as I wiped my tears from the emotional good bye scene we just had. I was holding a bat while Dave was holding his sword and Ty was holding blades and the bag in which we will carry the food back home. If we didn't die till then.

We went behind houses jumping a lot of fences on the way. At last Dave announced that we were there.

"Clear," Ty whispered and we followed him running to the market. Thank god no zombie was on the road. After making sure that no one was seen in the supermarket we walked in. But ofcourse it wouldn't be that easy.

DING

the bell at the door rang as I pushed the door open. I used to work here and I seriously forgot the bell which rings whenever a consumer comes in.

"Come," I ran to the room. I may have spread a rumor of it being haunted by Chef Henry. No one cares to go there so no zombie would be there now. Hearing the noise of the zombies, I fastened my pace and busted into the room. Dave was behind me. Alone.

"Where is he?"

"I dunno he was right behind me," Dave panicked.

"Help," we both jumped at the little boys voice. A kid was sitting in the corner of the room tears on his cheeks.

"Oh! Boy!" I explained. "Whats your name?" I asked kneeling in front of him.

"My name is Caleb. I came here with my parents and now my parents are out there searching for a brain to chew," My brows uncotiously rose of how he described it. "I have been here since yesterday and I am hungry. I really like my brain so please take me with you,"

"How old are you?" Dave asked equally surprised as me.

"12"

"Sweet. Let go and find Ty. I hope he is okay," he mumbed and pressed his ears against the door. "I don't hear anything. I think it's safe," he looked at me and I nodded so he slowly opened the door. I followed him with a tight grip on Caleb's hand.

"Ty!" He yelled which was a big mistake. A zombie came out of a room and for sure it's eye turned black when it saw us.

"Shit!" Cal cursed.

Wha..?

Dave turned back to run. By that time I was already in Dave came in running. We both tried to close the door with the zombie trying to open it from the other side. "Push! Push!" Dave kept on repeating.

"I am I am I am pushing," I yelled annoyed. The door closed with a sudden causing us both to collapse to it. The sound of the zombie stopped leaving us confused. Then there was a knock on the door .

"Open it's me," Ty whispered which got me relieved. I instantly opened it and hugged him.

"I thought you died,"

"Yeah, You ain't getting rid of me that easy," he chuckled. "And who's that little man?"

"Trust me he is no little man," Dave answered looking at caleb who was still holding my hand.

"He is alone. We will take him with us," I squeezed his hand.

"Sweet, now let's get out of here," We walked out of the room stepping over the dead zombie who had a ninja star on his head. Without making any sound we went to the hall.

"Grab anything," And we did. After filling the bag and holding some in our hands we marched out through the back door. Again with no encounter with a zombie we crossed the road and went back home.

"Thank god," Jennifer said as we walked in. All of them were sitting on the floor in front of the door. Steve and Jake were sleeping pillowing Crys's leg.

_________-_-___________