"This is so....mmm,"

... A suit. Holding his hands to his sides, he twirled around showing off his ridiculous self. "I look like James Bond, na?"

Jas snorted,  choked on the air, Jess and Jenn didn't contain it and burst out laughing, Emma give him a fake smile, Crys face palmed her self while I gave him a look of disbelief.

The others were wearing normal pants and shirts. Well except styles who had a cowboy hat on.

"Hey Styles, gimme your gun so I can look more like him,"

"Yeah, sure," He snorted. "I'll just hand you my gun," I hope you noticed the sarcasm there.

"You know what I've got something better," With that Dave walked back. Now the eyes we're on Styles.

"What these hats are cool. I always wanted to have a cowboy hat,"

"Let's just eat something and get back to the road," Crys suggested unpacking food from the bags. We set the food on the table and were about to start when Dave came back with a different outfit. Samurai outfit. With his sword in hand.

I know who exactly would admire this. "Whoa! That's so cool bro," Jenn exclaimed.

"I know, right?" He said doing some things with his sword.

"He's pretty good at that, huh?"

"He sure is," I confirmed Miles. We sat around the table and started eating like normal.

"Umm.. Guys, do you remember Alice? Our freind?" Jess said giving Jenn a glance.

"That blonde girl who is always hyper? I remember her," Ty said. "What about her?"

"Well, she.. UUmm. Last night she called and.. " She paused.

Then Jenn continued. "Her parents are dead. And she lives close by. She is hiding in.."

"..a tree house. And we-"

"We'll go save her," I finished for her. Jess smiled brightly and tapped something on her phone.

"Here, this is where she is. We are-"

"Wait," Miles cut her off. "Your freind is Alice?"

"Alice as in Alice Wilson?" Styles finished.

"Yeah that's her,"

"Well we know where she lives,"

"Yeah she moved in three days ago to a house..."
.

After eating we left the mall of course after dumping lot of food in the bag. With Styles and Jess leading the way we reached in front of a big gate. The house behind it was large. It was a mansion.

"Whoa," Jenn exclaimed. "She didn't tell me she lived in the White house,"

"She didn't tell me either," Said Jess leaning forward to get a better look.

"Get back," I pushed their heads back and they pooped down to the chair. The gate was wide opened so we just drove in. "So where is this tree house?"

"Behind the house," Jenn replied looking at her phone. The back yard was just.. Glourious. It was green with a fountain in the middle.

"Wow! This looks like a Royal's house," I said gawking at it.

My eyes caught a figure climbing down a ladder from a tree house. It was her. As soon as her foot landed on the ground she ran up to the car. Jess and Jenn, whom I didn't notice were out of the car embraced her with a hug. Tears were streaming down her face she hugged them tightly. After their group hug, they came back on to the car. She got a 'hey Alice,' from all of us. She replied with a sad smile. Then her eyes landed on him.