"So, we're off tomorow,"

The gent I am, I offered her to do the least risky part. Instead of me she held the rocket and lighter and ran out of the house.

I waited for her at the door. Not long after she came back running with a humanly impossible speed.

I ran back inside and stood by the window. I can't help but wonder, why not jut leave the sword be. Then again, that would be angloomy Dave for sometime and no one likes a gloomy Dave.

The loud BOOM! was heard sending the zombies away. I didn't waste a second, once I made sure no one was left I ran out, grabbed the sword and came running back.

"We did it!" Were the words that I had in my mind and the words that Jas said once I got in. We actually did it.

"We did it! We did it!"

"You did what?" Dave came down the stairs.

"We brought back your sword," I gushed. He gasped with his hands over his mouth.

"Awwwwwwww you guys, I love you," he runs ad hug us.

"Dude, that's too much love," I pulled away but he just had to drag me back in to form a group hug.
___________

"You ready?" I asked. With a nod being their response we walked out through the back door speeding to the house.

Jennifer's P. O. V

Crys was pacing around worry visible in her eyes.

"Crys calm I'm sure they are on their way," I tried but she didn't stop. The opening of the back door froze us all.

"Anybody home?" Jas said walking in. Crystal seemed frozen standing there with her hands covering here mouth.

"You are not dead?"

"No actually we are dead. I am my ghost and I am here to haunt you," Dave came behind her followed by Ty.
.
.
.
.

"For the info guys, it was not my fault," Jas said once we were all seated.

"So what's went wrong that you had to spend a night in God knows where?" Emma asked.

"Well we gathered the food and stepped out. That's when we saw a dog. A freaking zombie dog. Eating a dead man," Jas stopped.

"We were shocked and numb for some time then started backing up slowly. Until our freind here, didn't fully zip the bag. The things scattered out," Dave paused.

"The dog saw us and hurtled towards us. Our freind here thought it would be funny to slam to a pole and make us drag his unconscious body," Tyler glared at Dave. "Anyways we then ran to the first house we found. Oh and Caleb," he shuffled through his bag and pulled out something that seems like a photo frame. "That house happened to be yours,"

Caleb looked down at the photo. Curiosity creeping in each of us we gathered behind him to have a look. It was a picture of him with his mom and dad. On his birthday smiling in an adorable way. A small smile came to real Caleb's face while tears filled his eyes. "Thanks guys. Really thank you," he said with shaky voice.

"Now we go to the bad news," Dave bit his lips nervously which means it really is badnews. "No more foods in the market," The colour in our faces cleared out leaving us pale.

"We are out of supply? You did even bring anything this time. What are we gonna do? There is no food in the house. We can't stay here for a day. What should we do?" I started freaking out.

"First we have got to calm you down," Ty looked at me.

"What?! Calm me down?! How do you expect me to calm down WHEN THERE IS NO HOPE FOR-" I was cut off with a slap on my cheeks from Jess.