"I have a bad feeling,"

This chapter is dedicated to my sister de_lazy_gurl

"Gimme back my black shirt," Jas barged into the room.

"I don't have it," Well lying was never my thing. It was so obvious for everyone when I am lying. So knowing that big will never succeed I signed and tossed it to her which she caught easily.

"Thank you dear," She walked out. And now I have nothing to do so picking up my phone I texted Jess.
Jessica is my cousin. She is my friend. And my sister. I have known her all my life and, even though I won't admit I love her like hell.

Jenn- Hey u!

Jess- what do u wan

Jenn-u still mad bout z cake

Jess- hell I am

Jenn- sry?

Jess- no

Jenn- I'll buy u an icecream

Jess- 😤😤I hate u but okay

Jenn- 😚 where r u at

Jess- close

I ran down the stairs smiling. Jas was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Jasmine is my sister. 17 years old. She is the second mother of the house. She keeps us smiling with her meaningless jokes. She is caring loving and all.

Emma, my younger sister, was sitting on the sofa with her iPod. She is annoying and sweet at the same time. 11 years old.

Steven my brother and Jacob Jess's brother were sitting on the ground legs crossed. These two are the most annoying brothers I have ever seen. Annoying me is a daily basis for them. Jake is 8 years old. Steve is 6

"What are you doing?" I asked even though I know she is preparing dinner.

"You know, Killing zombies," I chuckled and went to the front door. "Where?" She asked.

"You know, Pluto," I shrugged smiling. But she didnt. She frowned.

"Where's that?"

"You don't know Pluto?"

"I think I have heard it before.."

"Seriously?? Pluto? The planet?"

"You are going to the planet?"  She frowned deeper. The whole joke is ruined.

"No it was...." I signed "I'll be back. I'm just gonna take fresh air, " I opened the door crossed the road and sat on the grass facing my house. I've always loved the smell of the environment. I inhaled deeply and smiled. I loved this place so much. It was quite and comfortable. Relaxing.

I felt my phone buzzing so I took it out. It was a text message from my friend.

A- hey lil sis
Y- I'mma b ur age next week u know
A- yeah but ur still 13
Y- whtvr
A- wyd
Y- restin on de grass hbu
A- nothin really
Y- u could have said texting the amazing gurl ever
A- nahh that would b a lie
J- darn u
A- haha talk to u later mom is calling
J- say hi to z whole family 4 me
A- will do

Alice is my bestie as well as Jess's. She used to live next door. But moved out yesterday to a house a bit far away from here.

"Back to earth madam," Jess snapped her finger.

"Where did you come from?" I asked my eyes wide hand over my heart.

"From Jupiter. Where else?" She rolled her eyes. "Anyways have you noticed anything unusual today?"

I looked around everything looked normal. "No. Why?"

"I dunno. I have a bad feeling. Something is worrying me, " Her face looked serious. Worried.

"Hey relax. Everything is fine. Come on let's go back," I picked her up from the ground. And we walked to the house. "Did you know that Jas doesn't know what pluto is,"
She chuckled. At least she's not frowning.

__________-_-__________

"Take care of her." The man on the Tv said to the other man. His wife was crying with hiccups.

"No! Please don't. Don't leave me," She cried. Jas and Jess were beside me both had tears in their eyes. And I was looking at the screen hugging my knees.

The husband got bitten by a zombie and he was gonna kill himself. I am too scared to cry. I was never a horror fan as my sisters.

Then why I am watching? It's because I was dared to do it.

"Guys please have mercy on me, " I covered my eyes when I saw a zombie coming from behind them.

"No!"
"Shh!" Was their response.

"Al. No! " The wife's voice was followed by a high pitched scream. But it wasn't from the tv. It was from here.

Like here in this world