"I was wondering..."

I was waken up by a foot kicking my nose.

On this king sized bed, Jess was sprawled horizontally taking most of the space. Alice was sleeping upside down, her foot being the one that nearly made me bleed. And I was half on the air and half on the bed. With a single movement from one of them and I would be face planting the floor.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what happened.

I groaned but stayed there too lazy to get up. But I had to anyways cause Alice started shaking. "No, no," she whispered. "Mom! No! Come back. Hannah! Dad! Save mom,"
I stared at her with wide eyes. Well, I am not a good comforter at situations like this.

She was sweating and kept on repeating 'no' again and again. I crawled back to the bed and began shaking her to wake her up.

And she did, but she just had to scream to send me back to the ground with shock, fear, terror..and all that kind of emotions.

"What the-" Jess was cut off by the whole people (except the kids) coming in with their weapons. Surely expecting a zombie or something like that attacking us. Now was my cue to laugh my ass off.

"What the hell is so funny?" Miles snapped cearly irritated.

"What?" I said laughing. "Its not my fault y'all thought wrong. Chill, she just had a nightmare,"

"Sorry guys," Alice whispered and with no other word she went back to sleep. And started snoring.

"Did..did she fall asleep? That fast?" Caleb asked shocked as I am.

"Yeah it's easy you just close your eyes and.." There goes another surprise when Dave leaned on the door frame and snored. Like actually went to sleep.

"Did..did he-you know what? I'm going to sleep," Styles walked out followed by the others and Ty dragging Dave on the floor. By his leg. With his face planted to the floor.

I better go back to sleep now.
.
.

We figured that the cars we had won't fit us all in, so we took Mr Wilson's minibus.

"WAIT!!" Jas screamed startling us all. "What?" Crys asked. We were all in the minibus already. Except Jas, Miles, Ty and Julie who were going to go in Ty's car. Jas came to our car followed by the 3.

"I was wondering..." Now everyone's ear was listening. And it turned out that her wonder was good. So we all agreed.

After unloading our bags, we drove the cars to the underground garage. Where we'll be upgrading the car. Yup, that was her wonder. Well she said it more like

"What about we make the cars look like a bad ass,"
.
.

"Is it?" Dave asked coming back up from under there. They already started doing things to the cars and Dave here was just asking of it was noisy not to attract any zombies. I shook my head.

"But we will just be on the rooftop just in case,". With Alice and Jess following behind me, we walked to the rooftop.

" Hey why don't you call Hannah," Jess suggested once we settled there. Alice took out her phone and tapped for some time then finally put it on speaker.

"He-hellow? Ally?"

"Hey Han it me. You okay? You sound tired,"

"Yeah I am abosoulutley fine," She clearly was not. "Are you still in the tree house?"

Jenn: no, I, hero Jennifer Connor, saved her.

Han: *gasp* Jennifer? OMG!  Jenny I missed you.