Chapter 27 ~ Daiichi vs Mio

"Ahh!! I went through the trouble of warning him, too!" Ojiro shrieked.

Let's just say just as Present Mic start the match Deku was suddenly angry of what Shinso have said earlier as he confronted him and ran towards him but was suddenly frozen. Tana knew what he did but not about making someone angry and speak. The moment he spoke again, Deku turned around to where the white line is. He is walking toward the opposite bounds. All the classmates tried to yell at him to turn around and snap him out, but nothing was going to stop him as his foot was about to step out of the line. Tana thought this is surprisingly over.

"What the?! Midoriya suddenly stop!!"

She snapped her head to see him stop and noticed his fingers was broken. How did he get out of his quirk with his own quirk? He looked out of breath, shocked, and relieved at the same time. The moment he got out he slowly turned to Shinso who was just as shocked as everyone else. Deku then charged at him as Shinso tried to get him to speak again but he was smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Once he had his hands on him, Shinso shoved his hand against his face to push him back but he wouldn't budge. He then did his technique by moving to the opposite side in a swift move causing him to trip a bit before getting himself punch in the nose. Deku's nose started to bleed. Shinso was about to grab him and punched him in the gut when his arm was grabbed and with one overhead throw, he was slammed into the ground with his body out of his boundary line. He gasped in pain.

"Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advance to the second round." Midnight whipped her R-rated whip.

Tana sighed feeling bad he didn't win at least he gets to be in the final game. She then suddenly heard Deku's question towards Shinso as he got up feeling defeated.

"Shinso, why do you want to be a hero?"

Shinso suddenly get some flashbacks back in junior high school. He even remembered Tana asking him the exact question after she was informed about his quirk.

"But you know... You can't help the things you long for."

He walked away leaving him in thought. Shinso looked so down as he walked down the stairs. Tana frown thinking that he at least tried his best and just as she was about to say something to him someone called him.

"You were really cool, Shinso!"

"Good job!"

"I was really surprised!"

"You're the star of general studies!"

"You put up a great fight against the guy who placed first in obstacle course!"

It was his classmates from general studies as they cheered him and praised him for doing a good job on the fight. Tana smiled feeling glad that he was being praised instead of being insulted. She remembered calling his quirk cool and that he totally should be in hero course. Perhaps one day he will. She turned to hear the pros also praising him and that they wanted him to be their sidekick.

"That Quirk would work quite well against villains. I wish I had it."

"U.A.'s not very smart if he's in general studies."

"Well, they've got a ton of people applying, so some things can't be helped."

"It was the difference in combat experience, huh?"

"Yeah it ends up making a big difference. What a waste."

"You hear that, Shinso? You're amazing!"

Shinso couldn't help but tear up a little as he was shocked that this was the opposite.

"Told you didn't I, Shinso?"

He turned to see Tana on the railing smiling down at him. Her classmates were shocked that she's praising him and wondered if they do know each other.