Chapter 15 ~ Battle Against the Villains

Art by my friend Blumii_IsBaka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Murph's right! They are real villains!" Aizawa warned them as he got his goggles on

"Thirteen and Eraserhead, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here also." the purple mist guy said after opening up the portal revealing himself with yellow eyes.

"So they're the ones that brought the press to trespass the school entrance the other day.." Murph concluded.

"Where's All Might? I went through this trouble of bringing the whole crowd too. All Might...The Symbol of Peace...I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" the hand man said smirking behind the hand mask.

Aizawa's scarf floats up along with his hair as he activates his quirk.

"What? Villains? No way! There's no way they could get through hero school!" Kirishima said.

"I guess those dumbasses got a smart quirk.." Tana guessed glaring at the villains still.

"Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.

"We have them, but.." Thirteen replied.

"Did they just come here or around the whole school? If the sensors are not responding, then Atsuko made a good point for someone with a smart quirk. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Todoroki seriously explained.

Everyone were tensed that he is right. Tana just glare ahead of those villains while tightening her handle.

"These villains sure had a nerve for being here..."

"Thirteen, evacuate the students. Try and call the school. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk." Aizawa ordered.

"Yes sir."