Chapter 9 ~ Physical Tests

Test 2: Grip strength

Tana gripped onto the timer hard. She gritted her teeth trying to be more tough. The beep was heard as she checked. 70 kilograms. She checked to her right to see her sister's kilogram which is 68 kilograms. Looks like they're close. Netsu who was far away from them got 90 kilograms. He nodded in satisfaction.

"540 kilograms? What are you, a gorilla? Oh, an octopus?" someone shouted and it was the black haired boy with some weird elbows.

"No way.." Tana gaped.

"Wow..." Murph said.

"Octopuses are sexy."

The girls cringed not wanting to hear that.

Test 3: Standing long jump

Tana did a triple flip after she jumped. Everyone was impressed with her sudden skill. Murph used her crystals to jump over fast like a sonic. Netsu used his heat from his hand to rocket boost using Bakugou's skill. That got Bakugou angry for using his move.

Test 4: Repeated side steps

The short boy with purple hair that looked like balls uses his quirk that was from his hair to repeat the side steps in a quick move. Boy that was impressive. Tana had no problem with the side steps as she went fast since ninjas are fast. Murph uses the purple haired ball boy's move as she placed her crystals to each of her sides as she repeated and repeated while also skating after she crystalized the ground. Netsu uses two shields on each side of him from his heat as he did the same movement from that short boy. That short boy was feeling happy that the girls uses his move while staring at their boobs. Gross...

Test 5: Ball throw

Uraraka activated her quirk on the ball as she easily throw it in the air. It was way farther as it shoot towards the sky and the star shines. Aizawa showed everyone the device. It was infinity.

"Infinity?!"

That score was higher than everyone else.

"That's amazing! She got infinity!" the same blonde hair lightning bolt boy exclaimed.

It was now Midoriya's turn as he toss the ball but it was 46 meters. But he just activated his quirk. Everyone turned to see their teacher with his eyes glowing with red and his hair floating up along with his grey long scarf.

"I erased your quirk. That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted." he said glaring at him.

"Those goggles...I see! You can erase other people's quirks with your quirk just by looking at them. The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head!" Midoriya pointed out.

"Never heard of him.."

"I heard he's an underground hero."

"From what I can tell, you can't control your quirk, can you? Do you intend to become incapacitated again and have someone save you?"

"T-That's not my intention--" he tried to protest but was quickly cut off by the scarf wrapping around him and pulled him close to the teacher.

Tana and Murph couldn't hear what they were saying. After he was finished talking to Midoriya, he released him giving him back his quirk. They noticed that he was silent for a moment and had his hair covering his eyes.

"I hope this has nothing to do with expel." Murph said feeling worried for him.

"It looks like he received some advice." Iida guessed.

"Are you worried about him? I'm not at all." Aoyama asked Uraraka.

"Um, who are you?" she asked.