Chapter 4 ~ Entrance Exam

Today was the day that Tana and Murph are going to U.A. High for entrance exam. They are right now on their last training as they finish their final move. They had manage to control their quirk without overusing it. Their masters were very proud of them and would hope to see them again. They even gave them something that they would never forget. After they said goodbye, they quickly texted each other that they will meet by the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their eyes widened with stars in their eyes, mouth agape, and their figure shaking with excitement. They never knew the gate would be big and secured even the H building. They held each other's hand and went inside through the gate and a building where there's a lot of students sitting in their seats with a big screen and a stage like they're in the movie theater. Just then Present Mic came that the sisters had heard about him from the radio after they took their seats, as he announced. The screen showed the symbol sign "U.A.".

"For all you examine listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "hey"!" Present Mic exclaimed, putting his hand on his right ear to hear them.

But to no prevail he only hear silence.

"What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready? Yeah!"

Still the silence. Poor him.

"It's the Voice Hero, Present Mic! Wow...! I listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved! All the teachers at U.A. are pro heroes!" someone muttered excitedly from behind them, but quietly and the girls chose to ignore it knowing they're the fan.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting 10-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified center, okay?" he explained showing the battle centers with letters on the screen.

"Okay?!"

Again met with silence as everyone look at their paper. Tana is in Battle Center A and Murph is in Battle Center B.

"Dang it. We won't be in the same center. I was looking forward for us to work together." Tana sighed sadly.

"Don't worry as long as we pass this exam, we will be fine on our own." Murph assured her feeling sad also.

Tana nodded as Present Mic explained about the faux villains.

"3 different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!"

Tana and Murph looked at the picture of 4 faux villains with 0P, 1P, 2P, and 3P. They were wondering about the fourth one. At least until someone raised their hand asking the same thing about the 0P. It was the tall man with blue dark hair and reading glasses. He even scold the boy with green curly hair about muttering and he apologized as everyone started laughing at him which it was rude and embarrassing.

"The 4th type of villain is worth 0 points. There's one in every battle center---an obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's impossible to defeat and there's no way to defeat it. I recommend that you try to avoid it."

After he got his question answered, he thanked him before going back to his seat. Everyone started talking about the obstacles that's like in video games. But this is reality and they should know that and it will not be easy.

"That's all from me! Finally, I'll give you all a present---our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: "A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes." Go beyond. Plus Ultra! Now everyone, good luck suffering!" Present Mic finished explaining as everyone left to get ready.

Tana and Murph were very determined that they will pass and show them whatever they got. They went to their separate ways to the bus as they wish each other good luck. They got their clothes changed before they left. They even have something they are holding which is something that their master gave them. U.A. High School Hero Course, here they come!