Chapter 23 ~ Obstacle Race

"Start!"

Everyone were now running as they pushed each other to get into the lead.

"Okay, here's a play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Man?"

"You're the one who forced me to come." Aizawa tiredly said.

"Let's get started right away, Mummy Man! What should we pay attention to in the early stages?"

"This part right now.."

"HEY, MOVE!"

"QUIT TOUCHING ME!"

"OUCH!"

"THIS REALLY ISN'T FAIR!"

Tana who couldn't get through the crowd had already come up with the idea as she jumped up and landed on their heads as she jumped over them as platform. They groaned in pain and yelled but she just ignored them making her way out. Murph followed her lead. Suddenly, they feel the cool air and the ground was frozen as the ice crystals rushed through the tunnel. Tana and Murph were so glad they were on top as they made it out without getting themselves frozen. Tana skated through the ice thanks to Murph's teaching. Murph created crystal ice skate shoes on the bottom of her boots that was from her hero costume. Netsu created heat from his palms as he flew up the air. Some of them managed to get out.

"Take that!"

"Naive, Todoroki!" Momo yelled.

"I won't let you get away so easily! You Half-N-Half Bastard!!" Bakugou yelled as he created more explosions to speed up.

"Bastard!!" Tana growled running faster with her ninja shoes she was wearing from her hero costume.

"I ain't letting you take the lead." Netsu stated with the glare.

"You got me that once, but you won't get me again!" Ojiro exclaimed jumping up in the air with his tail.

"They're used to their Quirks, huh.." Shinso stated sitting on top of the students who are helping him ice skate all controlled with their blank eyes.

"More people outside of Class A were able to dodge that than I expected.." Todoroki stated while running.

Murph looked at Mina as she ice skate with her acid beneath her shoes that had holes. She finds it impressive and looked back at her friends who are falling behind but she will see them back at the stadium as she focused on the race. Mineta threw sticky balls to the ground to jump across the ice pathway and get through it much faster. He was now in midair not too far from Todoroki.

"I've outsmarted you, Todoroki! How pathetic! Take this! My special attack! Gra--"

*WHAM!!*

Everyone stopped running as Mineta fell in midair and tumbling like a barrel on the ground after the robotic arm rammed against him.

"Mineta-kun!" Deku called out in worry.

"Target found lots!!"

It was the villain robots from the entrance exam.

"Their next obstacle have suddenly shown! The first barrier...Robo Inferno!!!!"

Robo Inferno!!!!"