Chapter 5 ~ Entrance Exam Pt. 2

At the Battle Center A, where Tana is right now standing at the ginormous gate she had ever seen with everyone else. She is taking a deep breath feeling nervous and doing some stretches to calm herself. She just need to focus on getting a lot of points for her to pass this exam or this will be over. As she was stretching, she was suddenly bumped into the shoulder by someone walking ahead for them to be first.

"Out of my way extra!" the familiar voice said.

Tana started to get mad.

"Well you should at least say 'excuse me'!"

"Did you just talk back to me you!---" they turned and stopped to see her.

Tana recognized him with her eyes widened same as him. It was that same guy from the arcade.

"You?!" he growled feeling enraged.

"You again!?"

People are watching them right now as they were about to pick a fight like they are rival. They felt lucky.

"You are not supposed to be in this school! I am!"

"I don't see your name on it! I get to go wherever I want whether you like it or not, Hedgehog!"

Vein started to pop out of his head.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! AND STOP CALLING ME THAT!!"

"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP! YOUR NICKNAME FITS YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR HAIR!"

"YOU WANNA DIE?!"

Tana shook her head, closing her eyes calming herself not wanting to be in disregard.

"No. I am not here to pick a fight and I don't have time to deal with you right now. I am here to focus on this exam. You should too."

"Tch." he scoffed knowing that she's right but doesn't want to admit it.

"Great. Now I am stuck with this idiot. I wonder how Murph is doing." she thought in her mind.

"The names Tana Atsuko.." she said not knowing why she just told him her name.

"Katsuki Bakugou. You better remember that.." he replied without looking back.

At the Battle Center B, Murph silently stood behind the overwhelming ginormous gate. A slight smug was plastered on her face as subconsciously she knew this would be a breeze. Suddenly, she heard someone muttering a bit with a shaky voice. She turned to see the same green curly haired boy from earlier. He was clearly nervous but tried to calm himself by slapping both of his cheeks not too hard. Murph giggled a little bit finding it cute. She noticed that he was staring at the girl with short brown hair and two cute pink peeks. It looks like he wanted to talk to her to thank her for something she did. He was about to approach her when a hand was placed on his shoulder. It was that blue haired boy with reading glasses that ask about the 4th faux villain and it looks like he was accusing him about making her lose her focus and determination of passing the exam when he wasn't planning on doing. The green haired boy stuttered and tried to convince him that he is wrong. Everyone started to look at those two thinking that these two might be rival and gossip about them.