"It does." Jennie beamed. "I'll come. Maybe something interesting will happen."

And something interesting indeed would happen. Jennie marveled at the site, and how similar it looked to SBS. Red and purple strobe lights decorated the walls, loud music booming through the speakers.

Jennie entered linking arms with Mina. The other was wearing a skirt and crop top, but Jennie settled with dark ripped jeans, a long coat, and a pair of heels which Taehyung had given as a birthday present. He always had a good taste in fashion.

"You look like you don't want to be here." Jaebeom noted, eyeing her ensemble. Jennie let out a laugh.

"Jae, maybe I don't want attention drawn to me." She grinned. "Please go talk to Mina. It's so obvious she likes you."

"It's easy for you to say."

"It really isn't." Jennie mused. "But knowing you, you won't. I might just have to ask Mina."

He pouted, then sipped at his drink. "I will go ask her to dance." So now she challenged him. Good job Jennie.

The brunette grinned again. "That's the spirit." As the taller left, her phone buzzed. She glanced down at it, and involuntarily a smile spread.

tae
are you doing anything?

jennie
i'm designated driver for
mina and jaebeom today

tae
you're at a club?

tae
don't have too much fun :(

jennie
how could i, you're not
even here

She sat a table, where they had left all their belongings. Jennie wasn't really here to party or have fun, but she did enjoy watching the two enjoy themselves. She couldn't personally see any of the duo, but she hoped that they were together. They reminded Jen of her high school romance.

Innocent and sweet.

Ever since she left Seoul, her mind would travel back to her adventures of being a member of Bangtan. That chapter of life hadn't ended yet, it was only at a pause. But it had been so enthralling while it had been happening.

The awkward tension around her and Taehyung in the beginning. She remembered when she couldn't even breathe while being in the same room as him. Then she shot a sniper who had tried to kill him. That's when things changed she supposed. It became appallingly obvious how much danger he dealt with on a daily basis. And that had scared her a little. Was she ready to fall for a man who could disappear just like that?

But by that time, it had already been too late for her to back out.

Afterwards, she found out that Lalisa was Taehyung's half sister. It suddenly made sense why he was protective over her. But she showed her true strength, it made Jennie wonder what Lisa had gone through when she lived in Thailand. Lisa didn't talk about it, but that was a story she would be willing to listen when the girl was ready.

Now that Baekhyun was gone, Jennie wouldn't have expected to see herself living the next few months away from everyone. But she needed this break; more than anyone else.

Jennie diverted her energy away from her thoughts when a loud commotion caught her eyes. Mina?

"I told you to get away from him!"