the day off.

a/n: okay so let me explain Taehyung's actions,, some of you are confused as to why he did not hug jennie/comfort her.

he is scared. taehyung is well aware of how he feels towards Jennie, and that's not the issue. hes worried about the risks that come with getting involved with someone like him.

if you don't understand what im hinting at...don't worry, it'll make more sense in the near future :)

don't worry, it'll make more sense in the near future :)

"Not feeling well?" Taeyong asked, taking off his shoes. Jennie groaned, slamming her head against the pillow.

"Yongie, why are you here."

"Because you are here."

"Girl, you have work like right now."

He shrugged. "I called off."

She sat up straighter. "Wait what? Why?"

"My parents invited me home later on today. I called the day off so I can emotionally prepare to see my sister's children."

Jennie sighed, Taeyong sat down next to her. "What's wrong with you?"

"I've been feeling all disgusting lately." She lied. "I think I'm getting sick or something."

"Oh yikes. Maybe I should go—"

"Oh hell no. You're staying here since you so kindly offered." She yanked him back down onto the couch. "Can I ask you something?"

"Well this is new. When did Jendeuk ever ask me for advice?"

"Shut up." Jennie scowled, then hugged her knees to her chest. "It's about this guy I know."

He quirked an eyebrow. "The handsome sexy stranger which Lisa was talking about?"

"I-I guess."

"Carry on." Taeyong nodded. "I'm listening."

"Well, we've uh, been talking for some time now. How I do know if he wants to..." Jennie faltered, trying to think of the right words without embarrassing herself.

"How do you know he wants to date you?"

"Yes."

"Oh, that answer is very simple. It's just the way he looks at you. If it's different from how he looks at other people, and if it's not like dark—which means he just wants a lil' quickie—then yes, that means he wants to date."

She sighed. That she didn't know the answer to because Jennie herself always got distracted whenever she looked at him.

Taeyong chuckled suddenly, pulling out his phone. "You seem unsure, let's ask Lisa."

"What? No."

"Too late—already typing it." He grinned. "Hey bitch...how does sexy stranger...look at Jennie?"