the basement.

"Hey V!" Hoseok's grin peeped through the doorway, dusting his hands

"Kidnapping was a success, she's in the basement."

Taehyung's eyes jolted up to meet his. "Wait, what? Kidnapping? Who?"

"Jennifer Kim. She's drugged but she'll be awake soon."

"I never even agreed to bringing her here?" Taehyung stood up, slightly pissed. "And even if I had, I definitely would not have said to abduct her! Who told you this?"

"Jungkook and Jimin." Hoseok groaned. "They never confirmed with you, did they? I knew something was off, the little bitches lied to me!"

"Whatever, that's not the problem! I didn't even give an okay to Jungkook!" He burst through the doors of his office, eyes darkening in irritation.

"Where the hell is Jeongguk?"

The younger male was found in the coffee room, idly standing by with Jimin, even holding a cup in his hand. He grinned at the sight of Taehyung.

"Hey Tae, what's up?"

"What's up?" He growled, pulling Jungkook's collar closer to him. The veins along his arm rippled, his muscles tightening as he lifted the boy up by the collar.

"I'll tell you what's up. I never even agreed to asking Jen—Jennifer to become our med, and I didn't even say yes to kidnapping her! Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Jimin eased Taehyung, who turned and glared at him in turn. "You too! Don't act like you weren't in on this!"

"Okay," Jungkook weakly laughed, readjusting his polo. "so there may have been some miscommunication, but trust me—this is definitely a good idea!"

"The hell it is! I want her out and sent back to her place."

"Too late," Lisa breathed, peering through the doorway.

"She's awake. She's pissed and she wants answers."

"Lisa I swear to god that if this is some fucking prank, I will burn you in hell for this." Jennie hissed, watching the blonde climb down the stairs slowly, as if she was contemplating her next words.

"It's not...a prank." She muttered. "There's a whole lot you need to understand in such a short time, but I—we really need your help."

"We? Who? What the hell are you talking about?" So many questions were flooding Jennie's mind, she could only process around 15% of them.

Lisa made an uncomfortable whining noise, shuffling around before pulling up a chair across from Jennie, sitting down.

"Can you first untie me?"

"I can't. Not allowed."

"I swear Lalisa—"

"I didn't bring you here. I—um, they did." Lisa nudged her head in the direction of someone behind her.

Jennie turned, watching as five men filed down the stairs, she recognized one.

"You," She hissed, shooting a strong glare. "you're the one who decided to inject me with ketamine! Who the hell does that!"

"Told you she was smart Namjoon," Lisa chimed to the same man, who awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Jennie here is an ace when it comes to pretty much anything."

"Lisa, shut the hell up." She snapped.

Figuring she already caused the girl enough trouble, she obliged, crossing her legs.

"Hey Jen," Jungkook smiled easy. "sorry about the inconvenience."

"Oh no problem at all JK." She scoffed. "I'm just peachy."

"Can someone just hurry up and explain to her? I'm not good at explaining this." Lisa pleaded, looking to Jungkook.

"Who's your boss? I want to know exactly what the fuck is going on."

"I—uh," Jungkook laughed, a hint of red on his cheeks. He was nervous. "I don't think that would really be a good idea."

"What? Why? I need answers."

"Yes, and we can give them to you. I'm Yoongi by the way." The soft-spoken man said, sticking his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

Jennie's eyes lingered on him, for the slightest moment appreciating his features. He was good looking.

"You're currently in the basement of the Bangtan Boys' headquarters."

Wait what?

"You have got to be fucking with me." Jennie whispered. "Like Bangtan? As in BTS? That gang of serial killers?"

"Not serial killers," another boy cringed. "I'm Hoseok. We're like, a gang?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I just said." Jennie scoffed. "As if that could possibly make this any better."

"You know what I see what he meant when he said she had an attitude—"

"Who now?" She questioned instantly, staring down Jungkook.

Jennie had her own way to intimidate people, something she had developed over the years. The same poker face she wore was just enough to send people running, but her choice of words were...

"No one." He mumbled. "The issue is that we need a medic. Someone who acts as a doctor in case any of us get hurt."

Jennie continued to look at them, another male, one who hadn't yet said anything, fidgeted uncomfortably on his heels.

"Can you like, say something?"

"My answer is no."

"What?"

"Jennie!" Lisa whined. "This is important!"

Jennie shrugged nonchalantly, all the while slowly working her way through the knots of the rope binding her wrists. She finally tossed away the rope, getting up from her seat.

Lisa didn't stop her from leaving, whispering something to Namjoon.

"I—wait. What if we made a deal?"

She paused in her tracks, refusing to turn around.

"Once you finish your uh," She heard his voice hesitate. "internship thing, we could pay you double."

"Is V even going to agree with that?" Jungkook hissed. "He's already pissed with me!"

"I'll talk to him about it." Another whispered back.

Still awaiting an answer, Namjoon glanced at Lisa, who no longer looked worried. Heck, she was even smirking.

Because Lisa knew there was no way Jennie could turn down money.