the problem.

At the entrance of Namjoon and Yoongi, Taehyung looked up from his book

"What is it?"

"Baekhyun has a feeling that you have Nara."

His eyes widened, sitting up straighter. He gestured to Yoongi, who closed the door.

"What? How did he come to that conclusion?"

This was a topic that always sent Taehyung on edge. Of course, BTS and EXO never got along, but there were reasons behind that. And many of them were sinister ones.

"Rosé went to Silver Moon two nights ago." Yoongi stated. "She overheard that Baekhyun thinks you have her. You have to be careful V. We can't let him find her."

He cursed under his breath. "Call Rosé in."

It was a good thing Rosé had gone to Silver Moon, and not anyone else. The Snake Charmer knew how to get her information.

Yoongi opened the door, and Rosé stumbled inside, nonchalantly smoothing her hair. Yoongi smirked, amused at catching the girl red-handed at eavesdropping. 

"Well, looks like I don't need to call her. Call us if you need anything."

She winked at him before turning to Taehyung. He nodded at the two, and they left the room.

"I heard I was needed. What is it?"

"You went to Silver Moon."

"I did."

"And what happened?"

"I talked to the bartender, which is always the best choice." She sighed. "I had asked him that I was looking for a nice one-off thing, and he told me one of his regulars preferred one-offs." Rosé rested her hands on the table, taking a seat.

"After waiting for a little, I saw this 'regular' and bought him a drink. I talked to him for a while, keeping things on the house until he was tipsy enough that I could pull information." She had the smallest smirk imprinted on her face as she recalled the events.

"It was funny, really. I promised him a blowjob worth his time if he told me what he knew about Baekhyun's plans, and the dog told me that he was looking for someone named Nara. And that he thought someone by the name of 'V' has her. I left right after that, because he had passed out."

"Tell me, how much danger is she necessarily in? Baek doesn't even know how she looks."

"She looks exactly like his mother. If and when he finds her, lord knows what he'll do."

"It's a good thing you know that he's on to you. But I wouldn't say that's your only problem."

"Enlighten me Rosé."

She had a small smile. "It's not just Nara now, I think you know Jennie is also in the picture. If he even finds out that she's involved with you, if he finds out that she used to know you...he might do something to her. I suggest you keep your distance, as hard as it might be."

"That's exactly why I didn't want her involved."

"But nonetheless, she's doing a much better job than JiU. I've seen her work V, she's hella' good. Be careful, that's all I'm saying."

"I know. Thanks."

"I'll be at the Silver Moon again tonight, and please don't tell Jimin. I may be working with him as an accessory, but that's it. I don't want him getting involved with my ways of finding information for you."

He turned back to his laptop. "That won't be a problem."

"Thank you." The red head got up with a swift motion, and left the room.