the video.

"Let me tell you, that was the most badass thing I have ever seen in the time of me knowing you

"Let me tell you, that was the most badass thing I have ever seen in the time of me knowing you." Lisa gushed, showing Jennie a video.

"Did you take a video of me? Lisa that's honestly kinda' creepy."

"And all I see you ever do is eat milk ice cream, ramen, go to work, and sleep. Seeing you do something other than that is honestly very refreshing. And not to mention," She grinned at Jennie.

"this cat fight of yours is the coolest thing I have ever seen in a while. I honestly didn't know you had that in you."

"Of course I did," Jennie scoffed, fiddling with her hair. "but I don't really know why I got involved."

"They literally were causing such a ruckus in the club. You thought you were the only one who was peeved? Everyone was, but they never say anything because Mo—I mean, those girls are always causing trouble. You were just the person who finally put them in their place."

"Do you know them?"

She blinked. "Uh, no."

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows slightly, then shook her head.

"Whatever. I'm tired, delete that video."

She tried to crane over Lisa and grab the phone, but was to no avail, as the tall blonde was a lot faster than her. She held it high from Jennie's reach, who pouted.

"Yah! Delete it!"

"You would want to see this when you get married!"

"I'm never getting married! I never want to and I don't plan on it!"

"Oh come on!" Lisa turned, mouth agape. "You don't want to get married?"

"No. Was I not clear? Now give me that!" Jennie made grabby arms towards the phone, Lisa easily dodged her again.

"What? But I can just see you marrying some badass mysterious man."

"What are you? An ouija board?"

"Okay, now that's just dark." Lisa held up a hand. "I'm keeping this video, and there's nothing you can do about it. Alright?"

Jennie glared at her, before turning away like an indignant child, crossing her arms.

"Wait what? You know her? How? When? Where? Why?"

"What the fuck Jungkook? Could you slow down with the questions?" Taehyung groaned, instantly regretting his decision of slipping that he had recognized that girl from the club.

Probably because he had been so shocked to see her, he had just let the little revelation slip from his lips.

She looked the same, but not really the same. At least from where he had seen her, she looked as if those seven years had done a whole ordeal for her.

He could tell, with that unfamiliar smirk—she never used to smirk—and the way she tossed her hair behind her shoulder. All attention had been on her, the girl he used to know would've shriveled up and hidden in the corner.

Now it seemed like she enjoyed the attention, waltzing out of the club as if she owned the place.

He wouldn't lie to himself, it was something refreshing for him to watch.

"That's Jennifer Kim, now she was the last person I'd expect to see in a club, but she's practically sisters with my girlfriend."

"Lisa?" Taehyung asked incredulously. "She's friends with Lisa? But she's so..."

"I know." Jungkook shrugged. "They compliment each other in a sense. But answer my questions!"

"I just know her! Let it go." He looked at the younger male, who stared intently at the screen of his phone.

"What is it?"

"Lisa just reminded me that Jennie here is a just graduated medical student. And she works in the ER. Taehyung, that's literally perfect."

He ran a hand through his hair, continuing to look at Jungkook.

"Come on!" He sensed the older's hesitation. "She works in the ER, which means she can adapt to extreme situations quickly, and did you not see her beat the shit out of Dahyun? She can easily defend herself—"

"Black belt," Taehyung mumbled, suddenly remembering. The thought had been only for himself, but unfortunately Jungkook still heard. He smirked, then continued to speak.

"Yeah, exactly. She's the perfect candidate."

"I don't know..." He hesitated again, Jungkook sighed in exasperation.

"Oh come on! What are you so scared of?"

"I don't think suddenly having her back in my life is such a good idea." Taehyung openly admitted, twirling his pen. "And I'm not sure how she'd feel about any of this."

"You don't know if you don't try something. Besides, I haven't seen you ward off a hot girl like that ever. What's up with you?"

"Nothing." He muttered, not hesitating to glare at Jungkook. "You're so fucking annoying."

He grinned back gleefully, seeing this as a win. Resting his elbows on Taehyung's desk, he winked at the male.

"Trust me Tae, this is a decision you will not regret."