Family Mini-Trip

The following days passed by uneventfully. The boys got along very well and Yoongi was fitting in perfectly. He didn't openly laugh at many jokes but if you were lucky, you'd spot him trying to hold back a smile. He teased Hoseok a lot but he made up for it with his random spurts of compassion and cuddles.

When you came home from work Friday afternoon, they were watching some old movie. All three were seated on the couch; well, two were seated while Yoongi laid across them with his head in Hobi's lap. You managed to snap a picture before they had moved. Jin noticed you first, his adorable tail could be heard swishing against the couch a moment later. With a light shove, he pushed Yoongi's legs off his lap and stood up, immediately scurrying over to you to engulf you in a hug. You happily returned the hug then you felt another set of arms loop around your waist from behind me. You looked behind to see Hobi with his signature sunshine smile on his face.

"Finally, you're home!" Jin said. You looked up at him and lightly squeezed his cheeks.

"Missed me, Jinnie?"

"Always. How was your day?"

"Fine. How was your day boys? Do anything fun?"

"I showed them how to play the game! Jin hyung liked it but Yoongi hyung wanted to sit down the whole time," you heard Hoseok say behind you.

"Oh really? Well, there's nothing wrong with that. Sona has beaten Hyun-Jae and me before and she never left her spot on the couch. Jae is was furious," you chuckled.

"I told you I was getting a good vibe," Yoongi said from his seat in the lounge chair.

"Who won?" You asked taking a seat on the couch.

The boys didn't answer but the way Yoongi's smirk stretched across his face told it all.

An amused chuckle left my lips as I looked at my three hybrids. I never thought I'd have hybrids of my own. Three very handsome hybrids at that. These three could easily crush the hearts of anyone they wanted to.

My train of thought was interrupted as I felt a presence extremely close to me. I looked to my left to see Jin looking at me with puppy eyes, unshed tears lingering in the corners. It was so cute, I could uwu for eternity. Finally, he spoke.

"Y/N," he whined.

"Yes, Jinnie?" I asked reaching up to play with his bangs.

"Are we still going out tomorrow as you promised?"

At his question, two more sets of eyes were suddenly on me. I could see Yoongi's tail hitch in its normal wag pattern.

"Of course." I smiled happily watching the other two smile from my peripheral.

"Yay! Can we go to the lake and the park, too? I want to see a squirrel," Jin said excitedly making me laugh.

"Sure Jin. Do you boys have anywhere special you want to visit?"

"I want to go to an arcade!" Hoseok cheered.

"I want to eat!" Jin exclaimed.

"I want to nap.....with music," Yoongi mumbled sleepily.