𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧

* Not the end !*

Rose's pov

" So it took all of that just to tell her you wanted her to be your girlfriend ?"

I laughed at Carlos's sentence knowing he was only teasing Jay. He's been doing it for the last week ever since Jay asked me out. I smiled feeling my boyfriends arms around my waist knowing I'll never get use to this.

" Who knew I would have to be sleeping for him to tell me ?" I teased hearing Jay laugh behind me.

" Ha. Ha. Ha. Laugh it all up now." He said moving his arms away and grabbing himself some punch." May I remind you Carlos that it took you months to ask Jane ? Let's never forget you asking what pie she ate."

I couldn't suppress my laughter and noticed Carlos playfully glare at me nudging my arm." Sorry Carlos." I laughed.

" It's okay." He chuckled." I rather hear you laughing at me then asleep."

" Thanks." I said when the Isle caught my sight.

My smile slowly dropped at the mere thought of Marissa. What was she doing right now ? Was she safe ? Was Mother Gothel hurting her ? I wanted to be there with her telling her that I'm okay and a final goodbye. I didn't even get to do that.

" You okay?" Jay called and I turned to him nodding my head.

" Yeah."

He looked to the Isle behind me," You're thinking about her." He concluded and I nodded looking down to my shoes.

" I didn't get to say goodbye."

" I know." He said putting his drink down and holding my hands." She did a noble thing going back and you never know. Maybe in the future Mal and Ben will change their minds."

" You heard them." I argued." They declared against it."

The cheers around us increased and I grabbed my drink walking next to Evie seeing Mal and Ben come from the tunnel. I might of been upset with them, but I was proud that they were going to be ruling Auradon. They had amazing ideas already and who knew what else they could do.

" Lady Mal and I wanna thank you for celebrating the announcement of our engagement with us today." Ben spoke from the top of the balcony causing the people to cheer loudly. Mal was going to be a beautiful Queen and I smiled noticing how proudly she wore her crown." I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my Queen. So...raise your glasses. To our future Queen of Auradon.

" To our Queen of Auradon !" The crowd cheered sipping on their drinks.

" Speech, Your Special-ness." Carlos teased next to me.

" Speech, Your Fancy One." Jay taunted next to me raising his drink high in the air.

Mal laughed at the boys moving closer to the balcony smiling down at her people. As quickly as she smiled, it dropped when she looked at all of us and more importantly when she looked at me.

" I can't." She announced causing a wave of gasp. Evie turned a bit horrified at us, but all Jay and I could do was stare back at her." I can't be Queen of Auradon."