𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

Rose's pov

Mal's in danger

I kept telling myself that whenever my legs began to fail me or on the verge of collapsing. I was tired with nothing to eat or drink almost all day and my body was beginning to feel it. My forehead was coated in sweat and I dug my nails into the dirt heaving myself over a steep hill before running once again. All I could hear was the desperate roars of Mal and the evil laughs of Audrey. It was the only thing that kept me going. I raced down the grasses of Auradon Prep noticing Uma and Harry watching Mal battle Audrey above, but it wasn't looking so good.

" Uma !" I shouted racing over to her side." We have to help Mal. Yes, she lied, but she needs us to save Auradon and once Auradon is saved so can the Isle."

" Rose, I've been trying. Whenever Mal gets close to me, Audrey attacks."

" Watch out !" Harry yelled and in seconds, Uma and I were tackled to the ground in time to get out of Audrey's scepter shot.

I heard Mal roar again and glanced up seeing Audrey strike Mal right in the chest like Hades had done.

" Mal !" I yelled already on my feet thinking. Audrey was too focus on Mal for her to get the ember started. She needed a distraction." We need to get in there and help."

At my words, Audrey mischievous laughed and strike the ground around us. The grass slowly started to erupt before metal arms poked out and pulled themselves out being a army of knights. The doors to Auradon prep busted open and I turned watching more knights march out coming towards us.

" Great more Knights." Uma scoffed." She doesn't stand a chance without that ember."

I nodded my head my head looking back up to the dragon above." Mal ! Can you hear me from there ?!" I screamed hearing her roar and spare a glance trying to dodge Audrey's attacks." Listen, you need to hit the staff and some how unstone everyone cause we need the numbers ! I know it's hard, but you have us and we're gonna help you !"

Harry took down three close by knights grabbing their swords and slowly moving back handing them to Uma and I.

" What are you going to do princess ?"

" I'm gonna fight." I said noticing they both nodded.

The knights took full charge causing Harry, Uma, and I to swing our swords. I focused on whatever was in front of me noticing the knights were much faster and lethal then when we were in the fight earlier. Every angle I turned I could do nothing, but just swing my sword around getting the knights down and dismembering them. I noticed Uma and Harry get corner and kicked a row of knights trying to get to them.

" Uma ! Harry !" I shouted flipping over some knights before slicing their legs seeing they all fell around.

" You're no ordinary princess are you ?" Uma questioned and I nodded knowing very well.

" Pretty much." I said nudging her arm." We're gonna have to split up. Take the fight to different areas."

Uma nodded her head nudging Harry and pointing to the right while she went left. I turned to Auradon's doors behind me and ran up the stairs knocking the knights along the way. Screams filled my ears and I jumped only to notice the sleeping people around Auradon had suddenly awaken in the middle of the mess. Mal was doing it. She was slowly waking people up.