𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲

Jay's Pov

I sped past the woods with Carlos quickly following behind racing to get to our destination. I couldn't believe today was the day. I feel like I waited forever and now my wait was over. I smiled making the bike go faster before yelling back to the boy.

" Come on, Carlos! We're gonna be late!"

" I'm coming! I'm coming!" Carlos yelled curling his fists and making the bike roar. I road the bike off a little dirt ramp and smiled before ducking.

" Watch the branch !"

" Ah!" Carlos shrieked getting a mouth full of leaves. He split it out tasting the horrible leaves and groaned." Tell me early !"

" I did!" I laughed seeing the ocean not so far away.

 If only this bike could go faster. I wanted to get there now for crying out loud. I skidded the bike before parking and taking my helmet off with my eyes dancing over the docks nervous before turning to Carlos.

" Do you see her? Is she here? Are we late?"

Carlos took his helmet off and squinted till he slapped me on the arm and pointed." Right there!"

I followed his direction and smiled seeing a girl wearing a beautiful pink and purple dress talking to a crew member. She laughed and I smiled missing her angelic voice.

" Rose!"

Rose heard my voice and smiled" Jay!" She cheered running down the docks.

" I missed you so much, Princess Tiny." I said hugging her tightly and spinning her around. She giggled before being placed on the ground again." You got so tan!"

" I know! I been out in the sun all summer. I miss you so much too." She said before seeing who was behind me." Carlos!"

" Hey Rose." He smiled giving her a big hug before doing their secret handshake and laughing." How was Corona ?"

" It was amazing. I had such an amazing time with my parents and really got to meet my people more. Plus, I got to see my distant cousin's Ellie and Andy."

" Well." I said placing my arm around her." Welcome back to Auradon."

" Princess Rosalie, your limo is ready." The servant said opening the door. Rose was about to walk over when I stopped her.

" Actually meet us at the dorms." I said seeing the servant nodded and closed the doors leaving.

" Wait, how are we gonna get back ?" She asked when pointed to the bikes parked at the end of the dock. She gasped loudly and walked up running her fingers on the handle of my bike." No way! You guys got bikes?!"

" Yeah! Ben hooked us up and to go with the bike look Evie made you this." I said opening my backpack and pulling out the pink leather jacket.

Rose gasped again taking the jacket into her hands amazed." Woah!"

" And I made you this." I continued pulling out a gold locket with a purple flower on top.

" Oh Jay" She gasped taking it in her hand." It's so beautiful."

" Like you." I flirted seeing her cheeks then a bit red and she nervously laughed. I smiled holding my hands out." Here, let me put it on you."